Barbie Allen

Rosario Dawson Quarterly Box *SPOILERS*

This box looks amazing! I think I'll be keeping it even with the $5 shipping.

Nina Garcia is on notice.... This box better be freaking amazing or I'm done :P

• Like 1

I'm for sure keeping Rosario but Nina better pull it out this time or its axed. I can find something else to appease me with that 100 :)

• Like 1

hmmm...I....hmm, I think I am going to need to see this in person to decide....I see the pillowcase, an illume candle, poprocks (my family loves those things :)), socks, empty travel bottles?, a bowl/cup, the Stella and Dot necklace...honest company something....the seed bombs, tea...and I think that looks like either a charging cord or beaded jewelry, lol.  Mine says it won't be here until Saturday...anyone else receive theirs and have any variations?  Thanks for posting the pics!

You're very good!  close...looks like others covered you. Didnt have a lot of time to post. But I think ppl like photos anyways.  I would probably consider selling if i could cover box plus shipping. I'm so on item overload at the moment. YIKES.   Is it possible to have too many boxes coming in?  I'm definitely canceling - especially after shipping increases. 

Ok, this is a sign that I get too many boxes.. I just read on MSA that this is a $50 box. LOL. I forgot and thought this was one of my $100 boxes.  Feeling better about it suddenly :)

• Like 2

If this was 100 I would have felt it needed a wow item worthy of the price point. At 50 this is one of my favs and I hope it sticks around for a while:)

• Like 2

If this was 100 I would have felt it needed a wow item worthy of the price point. At 50 this is one of my favs and I hope it sticks around for a while:)

I agree that you get some pretty cool things for $50...FFF is at the price point and I enjoy this box more I think.  That is if I ever get it....was suppose to be here today but its still on its way to the local PO so should be here Monday :)

• Like 1

I just got my box and it was missing 3 items!! Is this normal for Quarterly? I've had one item missing from a sub box before, but never 3! I contacted customer service. Hopefully they will resolve the issue. This box is a huge disappointment to me. Last quarter's box looked great. This one, not so much.

I really liked this box :D There were enough things that I would use to make it worth it and I really like the Stella and Dot necklace. (and the teacup!)

Has anybody seen any spoilers for the July Rosario Dawson box? I've looked around a bit but can't find anything.  I've really enjoyed her boxes and am hoping for a fun summer box!

Today I logged into my account to check the status of my Rosario box. I had noticed on Twitter, someone asked about time frame for the box to be shipped. They responded with we are working on getting information. When I logged into my account, I clicked on Rosario and it usually says shipping in July. It no longer listed a shipping month. When I go into my box charge account, it says expected shipping June 2015. I really hope something's not wrong :( I have not seen one spoiler yet for this box.

Today I logged into my account to check the status of my Rosario box. I had noticed on Twitter, someone asked about time frame for the box to be shipped. They responded with we are working on getting information. When I logged into my account, I clicked on Rosario and it usually says shipping in July. It no longer listed a shipping month. When I go into my box charge account, it says expected shipping June 2015. I really hope something's not wrong :( I have not seen one spoiler yet for this box.

oh no, I hope it's still shipping! I'm not a subscriber but hope that for anyone who is, this box is still going to be delivered like it's suppose to be.

4 days ago quarterly tweeted that they are working out the details and will have an update for subscribers soon.  We all know that quarterly has a skewed sense of what "soon" means but at least it seems like this box hasn't been cancelled.

• Like 1

Yup I read that tweet. What worries me is working out the "details". They never really clarified of those details was shipping or something else. This is one of my favorite subs so I am a bit nervous. Reminds me of the time when a lot of boxes got axed. Hoping this is not one of those that does.

• Like 1

Quarterly is terrible. Plain and simple. They also need to change their name.

The good thing is that the boxes that are good are *really* good. So they sort of make up for their awfulness. That and the fact that they don't charge until it ships.

But they really need new management.

• Like 4

Quarterly is terrible. Plain and simple. They also need to change their name.

The good thing is that the boxes that are good are *really* good. So they sort of make up for their awfulness. That and the fact that they don't charge until it ships.

But they really need new management.

Could not agree more.  Love the boxes, but the company is a mess. 

• Like 1

Could not agree more.  Love the boxes, but the company is a mess. 

Absolutely. I'm also (still) unhappy about all the policy changes they had. I really wonder when and if this box will ship - I'm also starting to think Quarterly should change their name to "Two or Three Times a Year-ly"

• Like 1

I cancelled because the theme was Endless Summer and I didn't want a bunch of sunscreen and sunhats in the Winter... buuuut FOMO is real...

• Like 2

I did end up canceling Nina a week and half befor they charged because I wanted an MK bag. I stayed for Rosario just in case because I have been fond of her boxes. The endless summer theme, however, has me pretty bummed.

I got my box today!  I love Rosario Dawson's boxes!  It has a red with with stars batiked Studio 189 Apron, an Adinkra stamped cutting board (very small), a plantable sprout pencil... when it is used up you plant the stub to grow flowers, a tiny adinkra stamped recyled journal, champagne gummy bears made with Dom Perignon (fancy, keeping them away from the kids), honest company facial towelettes (I'm excited to try their new line), cherish artisty sugar scrub and a cherish artistry lip balm.  I love that she made two soaps with her friends for trick or treat.  They are totally cute little soaps.  Great fun box filled with lots of fun things.  

ETA:  In the letter it says this is the fourth and final collaboration between Studio 189 and Quarterly, so I suspect this is the last ever box from her.  I'm sad.  I have loved the others.

Edited by CAPSLOCK
  • Like 5

Aww, that is too bad.  This box really wasn't for me but I still liked seeing what was in it and watching all of you get excited about it.  I'm glad they seemed to have ditched the endless summer theme and made it more thanksgiving appropriate.