PopSugar Must Have January 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
Starting a new thread for January! We're not that far away now, especially with the Holiday coming up, I have a feeling we'll all have our minds on January boxes!

What are we hoping for this month?

I know we got a table calendar last January, and I wouldn't be opposed to something like that or possibly a planner for the new year! I definitely could use some organizing!

I would love a nice purse sized planner. I broke down a bought full size Passion Planner but I like to have one for home and one for my purse. And yes, I know I can put stuff in my phone - I just like to write things down.

I broke down and bought the 6 month Black Friday special so I'm looking forward to seeing how things will go these next few months.

i just found that pink fitness ball under my bed and it sure came in handy when i used it for part of my kids science project! 

ha!

would love any home items, a gift card for a month of a flower service would be amazing along with a fun vase! 

Last edited by a moderator:
 I would love a really love a beautiful notebook, Thank You cards w/envelopes, or another stationary set. A high quality, pretty pen would be nice to go with it.

A large purse! Those Barbie-size purses are a joke and look ridiculous on a big woman like myself.

A nice eyeshadow palette.

A ladylike watch, not a pink plastic disco like the last watch.

A pretty vase.

I was just thinking how sad I will be to stop using my rifle co calendar from last January's box. I enjoyed it so much I plan on cutting the pictures out for some office or home art project.

@@pbpink A gift card to a floral company is such a good idea!  I am hoping for something a bit techy this month (no earbuds!). Maybe a mini power charger that fits in your purse or wallet? Or even a small bluetooth speaker would be nice.

I also caved for the 6th month Black Friday deal so I'm excited to see what the first half of 2015 brings! 

I am incredibly picky about planners and there's only one company that makes them how I like, so a planner would go to waste. I could give to a friend though!

Would love another calendar! I'm going to cut the illustrated cities out of the calendar we got last January and frame them. They are way too cute to throw away!

We'll probably get an exercise item.

I am incredibly picky about planners and there's only one company that makes them how I like, so a planner would go to waste. I could give to a friend though!

Would love another calendar! I'm going to cut the illustrated cities out of the calendar we got last January and frame them. They are way too cute to throw away!

We'll probably get an exercise item.
i know we will get exercise something too!

If we get an exercise item, I hope it's something fun like a dance dvd. 

I took my Rifle Paper calendar down today and I have nothing to replace it with, so I'd love a calendar or planner. Or maybe one of those line-a-day journals. 

I agree with the comments about wanting a vase. I loved the little bowl from December. 

I still want a wallet.. don't think I will ever get one lol So that's on the list as well, all we have gotten are clutches and more clutches, that last purse is not a purse, more like a coin bag on a strap.

I'd love one of those "quote of the day" things where you tear off a new page everyday (although they are incredibly wasteful). 

A 3 month membership to Headspace or some other kind of meditation app/website. 

An adorably packaged dry soup mix (good for a long day or gifting to peeps when they're sick).

Some kind of yummy, healthy water flavoring - and please, no more water bottles, unless it's a unbreakable glass water bottle like LifeFactory, then YES PLEASE!! 

I'd love a good neutral eye palette too. 

I second the idea of some kind of calendar/planner to start the year off. I love those page a day ones so that would be a welcome addition. I would also like some kind of scrub. Not a facial scrub but a lip scrub or hand scrub would be great.

I got a micropedi callus remover recently and I LOVE it. My feet have never been softer, so I would fully support one of those in a PopSugar too. http://www.amazon.com/Emjoi-Micro-Pedi-Nano-Callus-Remover/dp/B005XUNG5I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419318751&sr=8-1&keywords=micropedi

I really hope this box isn't all fitness. One fitness item would be nice though as it is new years resolution season. I would like a resistance band since I don't have one yet. I could also go for a really heavy duty grippy headband like this one. https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/1242653/pid1242653-001 I always like fitness DVDs but would like one that isn't super intense. I want a Richard Simmons type of workout or else I will end up putting it off. Maybe Zumba?

I saw this and would love something like it from PopSugar. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-bath/26706473.jsp#/

ZTCnv3z.jpg

I second the idea of some kind of calendar/planner to start the year off. I love those page a day ones so that would be a welcome addition. I would also like some kind of scrub. Not a facial scrub but a lip scrub or hand scrub would be great.

I got a micropedi callus remover recently and I LOVE it. My feet have never been softer, so I would fully support one of those in a PopSugar too. http://www.amazon.com/Emjoi-Micro-Pedi-Nano-Callus-Remover/dp/B005XUNG5I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419318751&sr=8-1&keywords=micropedi

I really hope this box isn't all fitness. One fitness item would be nice though as it is new years resolution season. I would like a resistance band since I don't have one yet. I could also go for a really heavy duty grippy headband like this one. https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/1242653/pid1242653-001 I always like fitness DVDs but would like one that isn't super intense. I want a Richard Simmons type of workout or else I will end up putting it off. Maybe Zumba?

I saw this and would love something like it from PopSugar. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-bath/26706473.jsp#/

ZTCnv3z.jpg
I have that pedi roller thing.  It didn't work for crap, and my feet aren't even that bad.  I was so sad I wasted all the money on it and on extra heavy duty roller refills.  Maybe mine is just a dud?  

I'd like a fitness dvd that focuses on stretching and opening up the joints, without being so contortionist or difficult that it ends up sitting there collecting dust.  

I second a nice calendar or planner.  And a nice pedicure scrub and hydrating oil.  Or Sarah Happ lip scrub, I've always wanted to try it.

I have that pedi roller thing.  It didn't work for crap, and my feet aren't even that bad.  I was so sad I wasted all the money on it and on extra heavy duty roller refills.  Maybe mine is just a dud?  

I'd like a fitness dvd that focuses on stretching and opening up the joints, without being so contortionist or difficult that it ends up sitting there collecting dust.  

I second a nice calendar or planner.  And a nice pedicure scrub and hydrating oil.  Or Sarah Happ lip scrub, I've always wanted to try it.
Really? I have a terrible callus on my big toe and dry heels usually. I have to spend a lot longer using it than you are supposed to for it to work, a couple of minutes at least per dry area. It doesn't burn or anything so I feel like they label it for just a few seconds to be on the safe side? Anyway, it has worked really well for me and my feet are super soft after use. Sorry yours sucks. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am also really curious about the Clarisonic foot brush they just came out with recently, but that's way too expensive for a PopSugar box.

I am seriously in love with my MicroPedi.  I chose the rechargeable one b/c I really dislike battery powered things -- I never notice they're losing charge until it's too late (silly b/c I have a serious stash of batteries).  

I'm not going to lie -- I bought the Dec box just for the bowl.  I wound up loving the gloss, which surprised me.

I'd also like to see some sort of 'get organized in the new year' item.  

I'm a fan of those page-a-day calendars.  Once I tear off the pages I just use the backs for jotting down notes and such.

A healthy snack would also be welcome.  (I still have about 10 of those pumpkin spice malt balls from October hanging around -- just not my go-to snack.)

I just hope they wow us.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am seriously in love with my MicroPedi.  I chose the rechargeable one b/c I really dislike battery powered things -- I never notice they're losing charge until it's too late (silly b/c I have a serious stash of batteries).  

I'm not going to lie -- I bought the Dec box just for the bowl.  I wound up loving the gloss, which surprised me.

I'd also like to see some sort of 'get organized in the new year' item.  

I'm a fan of those page-a-day calendars.  Once I tear off the pages I just use the backs for jotting down notes and such.

A healthy snack would also be welcome.  (I still have about 10 of those pumpkin spice malt balls from October hanging around -- just not my go-to snack.)

I just hope they wow us.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I could only eat 2 of those malt balls.  Just too sickeningly sweet for me, and they made my mouth tingle numb a little when I ate them, which was weird.  I ended up giving them away to a friend.  

I could only eat 2 of those malt balls.  Just too sickeningly sweet for me, and they made my mouth tingle numb a little when I ate them, which was weird.  I ended up giving them away to a friend.  
Odd --  it almost makes me want to try them again.  

If I'm going to blow through some calories I want things like a REAL coke over crushed ice or a White Castle with cheese (might have just snagged two of those on my way home from the post office.)

I'm sure the fun snack request is a result of being bored with Graze (they sure do everything they can to keep you) and receiving disappointing Love with Food boxes.

I was just thinking how sad I will be to stop using my rifle co calendar from last January's box. I enjoyed it so much I plan on cutting the pictures out for some office or home art project.
Me, too!  I love this calendar and will definitely find a use for the adorable city pictures.  I would love something similar in the Jan. box.  Actually, it would be nice to receive a calendar/planner in the December box in the future so that we can start using it on Jan. 1st.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back