Test Tube Renewal E-Mail Question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was hoping some of you could help me...I have been unsubbed from NBTT and the QVC one for at least a year because they were getting so repetitive.  I see from the November thread that this is still a problem.  However, I just got an email offering me free shipping if I renew, and I am VERY intrigued by the picture - it has an IT Cosmetics brush and one of the mally glosses (I have several, but I do love them).  Then when I go to the main NBTT page it has both of those items plus a tarte blush and glam glow.  I would be willing to resub for a month if I was definitely getting IT Cosmetics brush and at least one of those other items.  Is there any way to know if that would be the case? Can anyone tell what month the magazine pic is from?

https://mytesttube.newbeauty.com/sandow/default2.aspx?PC=TT

I got the email also and I thought that the picture was not items that would come in the next tube but just an overall picture of products that have been sent at different times in the past. I might be wrong but not having much belief in a tube actually being that awesome and including all those products at one time. However, my luck would be that just because I finally broke down and cancelled, it may very well turn out to be the best darn thing ever, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a badly photo shopped collection of past items.

There was some talk of a welcome tube with either the Tarte or the It cosmetics brush but I don't know if they're still doing that.

It still has a repeats problem but I'm still subbed.

Back