TestTube January 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received my tracking for my TestTube for Jan 2015  Im set to get it Jan 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I got tracking too but mine will be here the 29th.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine on 12/24. I was so disappointed with it that I immediately cancelled. The box was boring to me, and had 2 very similar items which I can't even use. Not one fun, exciting, or color item in the box.

Heres whats in the box: 

Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil • Reduce frizz and add shine for more manageable hair with just a couple of drops of this silicone-free oil

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant • Rejuvenate your complexion with this gentle exfoliating powder that activates the second it touches water. Thanks to salicylic acid and rice enzymes, this top-selling microfoliant rids skin of dead cells and perfectly polishes any and all skin conditions.
Color Club Dry Ice Drops or 0-60 Top Coat - Full Size • These fast-drying formulas dry your polish faster than ever before for your shiniest nails yet.
Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk • Extend and refresh the life of your blowouts with this instant dry shampoo that revives lifeless, oily hair.
Eraclea Ever-Moist Lip Balm - Full Size • Rich in antioxidants, shea butter and jojoba oil, this hydrating balm leaves lips softer and smoother than ever before.
Chi Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil - Full Size • Create healthier hair with this lightweight moisturizing oil that also doubles as a protectant against thermal styling and UV rays.

Heres whats in the box: 

Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil • Reduce frizz and add shine for more manageable hair with just a couple of drops of this silicone-free oil

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant • Rejuvenate your complexion with this gentle exfoliating powder that activates the second it touches water. Thanks to salicylic acid and rice enzymes, this top-selling microfoliant rids skin of dead cells and perfectly polishes any and all skin conditions.

Color Club Dry Ice Drops or 0-60 Top Coat - Full Size • These fast-drying formulas dry your polish faster than ever before for your shiniest nails yet.

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk • Extend and refresh the life of your blowouts with this instant dry shampoo that revives lifeless, oily hair.

Eraclea Ever-Moist Lip Balm - Full Size • Rich in antioxidants, shea butter and jojoba oil, this hydrating balm leaves lips softer and smoother than ever before.

Chi Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil - Full Size • Create healthier hair with this lightweight moisturizing oil that also doubles as a protectant against thermal styling and UV rays.
How did you feel about it? From just reading the products, it sounds pretty disappointing, especially considering the price :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Don't guess I will be going back anytime soon.

How did you feel about it? From just reading the products, it sounds pretty disappointing, especially considering the price :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Don't guess I will be going back anytime soon.
I got 2 hair oils! And the rest of the box was boring. My fine, thin hair doesn't need oil. Sending 2 very similar products makes no sense, regardless of your hair type. I cancelled my subscription immediately after opening the box. The most disappointing and blah box I've ever gotten out of any of my subs.

I got my box today and it's very blah. Didn't get same products as many people. I'll stick with this one more box and see. I was excited about the Lumene cream because I wanted to try is since it's from Finland (my home country) but that's about it. Sorry my picture is all sideways.

new beauty test tube.JPG

Latest posts

Back