Quarterly Co. My Subscription Addiction **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to subscription boxes, Liz is now ingredient-conscious. Her picks in the categories of beauty, fashion and lifestyle will be free of ingredients like parabens and paraffin, and full of natural ingredients to keep you healthy and beautiful.

Anyone else surprised Liz didn't do an "unboxing" like she did for MSA01? I was looking forward to hearing about why she picked those items and the inspiration behind it. Kind of disappointed that she didn't do one!

Anyone else surprised Liz didn't do an "unboxing" like she did for MSA01? I was looking forward to hearing about why she picked those items and the inspiration behind it. Kind of disappointed that she didn't do one!
I think she'll still do one, hopefully soon. I think I read somewhere on her blog a long time ago that she was planning on it. I really hope she does, I loved reading the MSA01 posts! 

I think someone asked in the Bianca Jade spoiler comments and she said she still planned on doing a post.  I love all of my quarterly subs and I feel like it's just TOO LONG in between them. 

Unfortunate. It seems like a lot of curators, maybe even most of them, don't last past a box or two. I can't help but think that Quarterly must be difficult to work with. 

I'm so sad, I loved both boxes!
Me too! I love Liz's blog too. She is so caring and thoughtful..and I really trust her opinion. I can understand that the process must have been incredibly stressful. I don't think I could deal with that kind of pressure. I'm glad we still have her blog because it is my absolute favorite, its what got me into subscription boxes to begin with.

I share everyone's disappointment. I was really looking forward to the next box. It might be wishful thinking, but I'm hoping that even if she no longer partners with Quarterly, that she will find a way to continue curating. Her boxes were very thoughtful and I really enjoyed them. 

I totally agree! Her box was one of my favorites because it came from someone who knew a lot about subscription boxes and you could tell she put a lot of thought into it. I hope she can have a new box in the future somehow. I would subscribe in an instant, if so. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back