lauradiniwilk

Quarterly Co. Bianca Jade / Mizzfit **SPOILERS**

My box just came! I'm glad I ended up ordering this.

I'm looking forward to trying the liquid collagen supplement and the protein powder and other supplements. I love anything Laundress. I'm most excited about the 3-months yogaworks membership. I've been wanting to do yoga so this is perfect. And of course the chocolate. Whenever there is chocolate in a box I'm happy even if it's a tiny amount. :D

Bianca Jade Spring 2016 spoilers.jpg

• Like 1

what's the light blue thing on the lower right?

They are MizzFit Boxing wraps. It says to use these to wrap your hands before putting on boxing gloves

• Like 1

Has anyone seen any spoilers for the next box? I'm trying to decide whether to keep or cancel :/

• Like 1

Just a few spoilers out so far.  The theme is "Spring Lean" and it ships in May...Bianca's IG mentioned skincare, nutrition, hair care, and fitness equipment + workout being in the box. 

- A new flavor of kind snacks

- The book "Should I scoop out my bagel"

- Ambronite (a "drinkable supermeal")

• Like 2

Thanks! It sounds interesting! I think I saw the new snack from KIND bars as the black truffle, almond, dark chocolate one.

• Like 2

Just saw another spoiler...spring bands by Mixed Chicks Hair...similar to the little phone cord looking hair bands we got in glossybox; looks like it's a 5 pack. 

• Like 1

Looks like they are starting to charge for the boxes. I just cancelled mine because I have too many boxes. Anyone waiting on their box?

I subscribe to many difference boxes, food, lifestyle, fitness, etc. and I have never had an issue this this!

Last month Gilt had a voucher for the MizzFit box for  $29.00 so I purchased one. Used the voucher on the Quarterly Box site without any issue, the box arrived today. I was shocked, they send me the MIZ07 box (the next box shipping now is the MIZ12)  from May 2015 so all the food products were expired and the 45 day online workout access expiring on 5/31/2015.  I have emailed Gilt, MizzFit, and Quarterly, i have FB each a message or posting and i have  also Tweeted the issue to all.  I really feel ripped off by MizzFit/Quarterly. 

I subscribe to many difference boxes, food, lifestyle, fitness, etc. and I have never had an issue this this!

Last month Gilt had a voucher for the MizzFit box for  $29.00 so I purchased one. Used the voucher on the Quarterly Box site without any issue, the box arrived today. I was shocked, they send me the MIZ07 box (the next box shipping now is the MIZ12)  from May 2015 so all the food products were expired and the 45 day online workout access expiring on 5/31/2015.  I have emailed Gilt, MizzFit, and Quarterly, i have FB each a message or posting and i have  also Tweeted the issue to all.  I really feel ripped off by MizzFit/Quarterly. 

Oh, that is really crappy that they would sell it without advertising it properly!  Crunchlive is actually really amazing, I wonder if they would honor the gym discount if you explained the situation to them? 

Bianca and I used to chat so I sent her a message about this as well.  She usually really wants to do right by her customers; I'm surprised she hasn't replied. 

Here is a spoiler for the latest MizzFit box shipping soon. Anyone sub to this still?

IMG_4732.PNG

I resubbed because I wanted the mini flat iron for travel, plus I just love Bianca as a human so I try to support her when I can.  Sephora has a cute amika mini hair dryer that matches it, so I put that on my xmas list. 

• Like 1

Can't wait to see what else is in the box @@lauradiniwilk! I would love to sub to this box but I'm clueless with flat irons lol I've been eyeing on the mini Amika dryer too but haven't got it yet. I've also been looking at the Buttercup dryer by Drybar.

Bianca said on FB that this one actually hasn't sold out; today is the last day if you want to get it (unless it goes on best of quarterly); it ships this week.

• Like 1

The #MIZ15 hashtag on IG has lots of cute stuff for the next box...theme is summer revival / hawaii; ships in May

- Possibly a floral phone/card holder from empire signature (not sure if it would be a code to accommodate different phones or if it's actually included??) and three people will win a phone case by @kaselitt

- suuuuuuuper cute pink striped knee socks from @chrissyskneesocks

- a tangle buster paddle brush by @karecobrushes (can't get enough of these; my girls' have difficult hair)

- @2tomsworld "stink free" laundry detergent designed for sweaty gym clothes

- Sun therapy pro sport sunscreen (it was a little unclear in the description if this is actually included)

- Possibly a coupon from @wetswimwear

- floral pedicure toe separator thingies by @dipintopretty

- Possibly some kind of coconut water

- @cbdforlife lemongrass rub for aches/pains and relaxation (YUM - I LOVE lemongrass)

Does anyone besides me get this box?  I skipped a few months but I resubbed because #miz13 had that amika mini straightener.  Taking a little break made me appreciate it more.  The last few have been full of skincare and beauty and less fitnessy which is also nice.

• Like 1