Quarterly Co. Arianna Huffington **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arianna Huffington is the editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post Media Group and author of fourteen books. She sends items that help her take her mother's advice: "Don't Miss the Moment."

Here is the spoiler that Quarterly sent out via email today. Each box will have a Jawbone Up. It looks like the Jawbone Up Move. The theme is unplug and look up in 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new spoiler for this box but I need to know how to do a spoiler in case someone doesnn't want to know.  I think it is excellent and now I am excited for this box based on this spoiler.  For me personally, it is a great item.

I have a new spoiler for this box but I need to know how to do a spoiler in case someone doesnn't want to know.  I think it is excellent and now I am excited for this box based on this spoiler.  For me personally, it is a great item.
I was going to post the same spoiler. It's my understanding that when it says Spoilers on the thread that you do not need to use the spoiler tag. To cover a spoiler, highlight what you want to spoil, click on the button to the left of the font box.which s a blue icon. Select spoiler and click Ok.

OK.  

The spoiler is a Yoga Warrior 365 DVD set with a retail of $120.  It has 12 DVDs with different yoga classes.  
 So excited for this one!

PA Anna, I think you and I have a lot in common as we seem to subscribe to many of the same boxes.

PA Anna, I think you and I have a lot in common as we seem to subscribe to many of the same boxes.
We must!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm excited about the spoiler too. I also emailed Quarterly to confirmed that both spoilers are to be in the box and they said yes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh my goodness, when I saw that second spoiler today I had to jump on it. The first spoiler was ok, but the second one - well, it was a no brainer!

The only Quarterly box I've ever subscribed to was the MSA box and now that one has been cancelled - looks like this will make it up to me!

I'm pretty geeked about this box. The last two spoilers have the potential to be really cute or basically filler. But I'm so stoked about spoiler #2 I don't care!

I unsubbed over the weekend but resubbed about 10 minutes later.  Now the box is sold out so guess I better hold onto it.  $100 for yoga videos seems a bit much and I have doubts about the bracelet and pillowcase being something I'd use.  On the fence about the fitness tracker since I already have one.  This box is shipping next out of quarterly.  

I just got a billing notice so I hope that means it is going to be in my hot little hands soon!

My life is about to get super busy with our upcoming adoption so I am thrilled to have a way to do yoga at home - and this DVD set is supposed to be just incredible!

I was billed yesterday! I'm most looking forward to the Yoga DVDs and am curious about the Jawbone because I do not own any activity trackers.

With the yoga DVDs and the Jawbone, I wish I had got this box. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Very excited for you all though who are getting this. Sounds like a great box!.

Just got a tracking e-mail! Nothing is showing on the Fed Ex site yet but I think that can take overnight to populate. Are these boxes sent ground or smart post or another way?

No tracking number yet. The boxes usually ship FedEx Smart Post. I will probably receive my box on Sat or Mon if it ships tonight.

It looks like it might be getting delivered today instead of next Wednesday - woo hoo!

@@roohound I hope your package is delivered today! I am so curious about the bracelet and pillow case.

I checked my tracking and it bumped it from Tuesday to Thursday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do think it will arrive on Tuesday if the storm isn't that bad.

It shows my package is at my post office as of this morning but it is not showing up as out for delivery :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I guess it might be Tuesday until I get it since Monday is a holiday. On my way home now so I'll know for sure soon!

Well, I lucked out and got my box today despite it not saying it was out for delivery.

The bracelet is nice enough - haven't taken it out of its package yet. The little rectangle thing in the middle is where it has "Look up" on it.

The pillowcase, well, not my favorite. It's 100% polyester and pretty darned soft. I just don't care for a pillowcase that reads "sleep your way to the top". I'm sure my husband would be thrilled to see that in our bed lol

Got the Jawbone Up in black. I have a Fitbit but it will fun to try something new.

Very excited to get the yoga DVDs and am looking forward to getting my yoga on at home :)

I'm not sure why my pics are all askew - they showed up fine when I checked the post before I posted.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back