lauradiniwilk

Quarterly Co. Arianna Huffington **SPOILERS**

I used my $25 gift card to stock up on almond butter and to buy a ton of delicious snacks.  Had to get my order to $50 because I couldn't pass on the free shipping though - it's like getting 3 more snacks free! 

Do you guys know if anyone has successfully complained that this was clearly promoted as a lifetime membership when it's really only a ten year membership?  I mean, who knows what is going to happen to Thrive over the next 10 years, but I'm planning on living past 45 and if Thrive is still there, I want my lifetime membership to continue as promised.  But then I think about how it was $600 value in a $100 box and wonder if I'm just being an a-hole.  But then I think about how the reason I didn't cancel was largely the allure of the LIFETIME membership.  ARGH.

I tried. it was ignored. anyone else?

yeah, I still want to support her - and her box. Afraid if we all wait for the best of quarterly reviews, it will be cut too. i have liked each of her boxes. they really come from her. 

yeah, I still want to support her - and her box. Afraid if we all wait for the best of quarterly reviews, it will be cut too. i have liked each of her boxes. they really come from her. 

You are pulling at my heartstrings here because that has always been my concern with Nina.  I think since this box is a nice to have vs. a must have for me, I will almost be relieved if it's cancelled because I'll be spending less $$ without that sense of Fear of Missing Out.  I do love her boxes though....grrr....

Totally.  Arianna just really seems to focus on empowerment, learning to relax and focus, and it really seems like the box reflects her thinking.  I do hope she continues to share her wonderful thoughts and brands to help achieve those missions.   For her box, I am happy to pay full price (and she does seem to get extra special items included).  It's given me a new insight on her as a person. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know what's up with this box?  I resubbed in October because it had the box listed near the top of the curators who were supposed to be shipping soon.  Now I see that Arianna has been moved down with Bianca Jade and Nina Garcia, both boxes I received recently.  I haven't been billed or received a shipping notice yet.   

Honestly, after I received Nina's $100 box (and felt embarrassed that I paid that plus shipping for items that I already have but in way better styles/quality of items), I cancelled all my quarterly boxes.  I am such a fan of Arianna has been putting out, but I think Quarterly is behind these boxes more than the curators and just afraid of giving them my money anymore.  That box was such a let down - after waiting so long for it to arrive.  Sorry - wish I could offer insights. 

HA!  But you're the main reason I resubbed! 

Since I'm guessing I'm the last man standing on this one, I'll be sure to post pics if it ever actually arrives. 

HA!  But you're the main reason I resubbed! 

Since I'm guessing I'm the last man standing on this one, I'll be sure to post pics if it ever actually arrives. 

I know. :/  But that Nina box really got to me!  what adult didnt already have literally every thing in that box already (and certainly in nicer quality)?! I figured this time around I would be able to change my mind before she ships (after I chill out a bit) or at most it will be available in the "best of" this time around since so many likely cancelled last min. ... sorry for bailing. 

Edited by boxesandboxes

I know. :/  But that Nina box really got to me!  what adult didnt already have literally every thing in that box already (and certainly in nicer quality)?! I figured this time around I would be able to change my mind before she ships (after I chill out a bit) or at most it will be available in the "best of" this time around since so many likely cancelled last min. ... sorry for bailing. 

TRUST ME, I feel ya on the Nina box.  How disappointing.  This will definitely be in the best of seeing as how the last two stuck around long enough to be discounted 50%.  I just truly don't understand this company.  And yet I keep coming back. 

• Like 1

Quarterly just replied to my tweet...this box is on pause until the new year.  Which I'm fine with, this one is great but it's not something I need on a quarterly basis. 

• Like 2

Quarterly just replied to my tweet...this box is on pause until the new year.  Which I'm fine with, this one is great but it's not something I need on a quarterly basis. 

Oh good!  Yeah, she creates pretty great boxes

I resubscribed just to see if it would say if/when any more boxes were coming...apparently she has one scheduled for May 2016. 

• Like 3

Huh, that's weird...I logged into my account and she's not there anymore even though I resubscribed a few weeks ago.  Checked my emails and there is no "hey, sorry but no more Arianna boxes" email. 

Apparently Arianna announced she was done forever ago (like right after her last box) so the lack of communication and all of the misinformation quarterly put out is insane. 

Edited by lauradiniwilk
  • Like 2