Quarterly Co. Book Riot **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The theme of Book Riot's mailings is The Reading Life. Each box contains a great book and a bunch of other bookish stuff that readers will love.

Wasn't there another thread about Book Riot's sub somewhere? I'm on my phone, so I can't dig around right now, but if someone can point me in that direction, when I get home from work tonight, I can merge that thread with this one so everything is in one place (and, more importantly, the other thread will be in the correct place!).

I am confused. Is Quarterly's Book Riot box cancelled? I read somewhere that it was, but in another place, people said the next box would be a YA box. With all that's going on at Quarterly right now, it's hard to tell what's what. lol

I am confused. Is Quarterly's Book Riot box cancelled? I read somewhere that it was, but in another place, people said the next box would be a YA box. With all that's going on at Quarterly right now, it's hard to tell what's what. lol
There are 2 Book Riot boxes, or there were.  One was $25 each, the other $50.  The value on the $25 wasn't very good and it is the one that is discontinued.  I, too, have heard that a Young Adult theme box is coming out.  

Yes the riot read is going away but in April is being replaced with a book riot YA box. 

Latest posts

Back