Hello from Paraguay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm Deirdried, from Paraguay (sorry if my English is not thaaat good).

I'd describe myself as a makeup artist wannabe. I'd love to study, but in my country there aren't many makeup school (there's none in my city), and the only way to learn is by receiving personalized classes from a makeup artist (which is way too costly and does not provide any kinds of professional certifications); so I've chosen the path of the self-taught mua and, well, I stumbled upon these forums and felt like I would be able to find lots of valuable information in here.

I'd love to hear from you, so just dm me if you have advice, or starter tips or just to talk. And I guess that's all. 

Lots of love to you all.

D.

@

hello15.png

Welcome to MakeupTalk! You just introduced yourself on today's premier makeup and beauty community on the web! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Check out these fabulous popular section of MakeupTalk:

Take some time to browse our Rules and our FAQ.

Nice to meet you @Deirdried. I read your writing it's looks good. Do your study well. One thing always keep in mind "practice makes a man perfect" so try your best.

All the best!!!

Latest posts

Back