Birchbox Canada January 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read somewhere that the first spoilers announced for the US were also for Canada... But I don't remember what they are... haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my tracking number! I can see my december box for now, I can't wait until it updates to see what I'll receive :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Same here, waiting until it updates! I guess we shall see if there different or not.. - I did email Birchbox awhile back and they did say, Canada was getting "different" items.. so I guess I'm not sure. Can't wait! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Boxes are live on the website.

I'm getting:

• amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
  • derma e® Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid
  • Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream
  • ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick
  • Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream
I'll be honest, this box is a bit of a let down. I received amika and Harvey Prince last month. I also rated the Harvey Prince sample pretty low in my feedback. It also seems like we got US leftovers again and not the same items that they are getting.  

Just saw my box. Pretty happy, except that I got the Harvey Prince lotion last month and hated the smell. I don't know if this product has the exact same smell, anyone knows? 

Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 7.33.35 PM.png

I love dry shampoo, so Im happy with that, getting bored of seeing Harvey Prince products though..

15qakj6.jpg

Guys, so sorry, I'm new to this but I can't figure out how to see my January products.  Are you finding that on the website somehow or do they email you?  I got my December box, my January box is in transit and I'd love to know what I'm getting.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guys, so sorry, I'm new to this but I can't figure out how to see my January products.  Are you finding that on the website somehow or do they email you?  I got my December box, my January box is in transit and I'd love to know what I'm getting.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sign into you're Birchbox account, and at the top middle click "YOUR BOX" and scroll down. You should seee the items you will be receiving :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@

Got my box and even though I like the products, the samples size are so tiny!!!

And my lipstick broke, it somewhat stuck to the cap and it's broken :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Too bad because I liked the color. I emailed BB about it, we'll see what they do....

Got my box and even though I like the products, the samples size are so tiny!!!

And my lipstick broke, it somewhat stuck to the cap and it's broken :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Too bad because I liked the color. I emailed BB about it, we'll see what they do....
If the lipstick is a nice shade you could consider deporting it and applying it with a lip brush?

My BB arrived today.  The hair mask, the moisturizer, and the perfume were small samples though they weren't foil packets.  I don't mind perfume in a vial just so long as the lid spritzes and so long as there's only one in the subscription box.  The hair mask is probably good for two uses.  The moisturizer is really tiny so much that it kind of turns me off the brand and the product itself.  The hand cream was 1 oz. which is reasonable for a hand cream sample and the lipstick appears to be full-sized though its part of a trio.  Overall I am happier with this month's BB than I was with last month's - overall the products seem nicer.  It will be interesting to see what they have in store next month.

February will be my first one and I'm pretty stoked about it! I'm loving this subscription box idea. It'll be my first BB and SquareHue, and my second Ipsy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back