KarePax

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There's a new subscription box that's officially launching in March called KarePax. It'll consist of indie comics and hard-to-find snacks from around the world. Boxes will be $26/month shipped, or less with multi-month commitments.

http://karepax.com/

Hope this is okay to post. I'm new here. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
New subs should really try to pick a name that's distinctive and reflects their unique brand. Otherwise, it gives the impression they're just another fly-by-night startup that'll send out a few generic boxes before slipping into oblivion. 

New subs should really try to pick a name that's distinctive and reflects their unique brand. Otherwise, it gives the impression they're just another fly-by-night startup that'll send out a few generic boxes before slipping into oblivion. 
Right? Based on the name I was thinking it was a care package type sub for college students.

Yep, the name is absolutely not going to help them get business. When you add to that the fact that it's a niche market...gonna be hard to find success with this one, I think.

Somewhat in the vein of LootCrate, but LC already sends a fair amount of comics, plus they send cool toys and other memorabilia in the comic vein, tee shirts and occasional treats, etc for less money.

If this box was say ten to fifteen shipping included ....maybe.

I kinda agree about the name and gave them your input. They pretty much said that "all the cool names were already taken".  B)

Latest posts

Back