Guess Lip Factory is officially done

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long story short, and as best I understand it.... they appear to have had a vendor (Frost) screw them over by not providing the amount of products they promised, which caused a lot of delay in getting boxes out, which in turn caused a lot of people to cancel, and I guess that was enough to put them under.

They were trying to get more backers, but I guess that didn't happen. 

I'm hoping they can come back at some point.

When I tried to check the website yesterday, it just said the site was down for repairs or something. I had just unsubbed Beauty Box 5 and was considering Lip Factory, bummer!

We got an email to say the nov / dec box was the last one and they confirmed mid December there would be no January box even though they hoped and we all hoped it would continue. Sad times was one of the better boxes .

And frost are still hassling me over joining there box sub . I've told them to send my damaged stuff from the lip factory box as if not I take it further for harrasment . Others are getting the same . Frost planned all this shit for months . So an insider claims and lip factory are fuming after we sent copies of emails but like I said loved the lip factory box for getting brands I don't get in the uk and some how they could give me the rich purples and plums I just can't find over here

Edited to add it wasn't the delay in products as such as it was the make up bag . It was they sent all out of date products first . Then delayed shipment then they sent all there old

Damaged stock of lipgloss and such

Last edited by a moderator:
We got an email to say the nov / dec box was the last one and they confirmed mid December there would be no January box even though they hoped and we all hoped it would continue. Sad times was one of the better boxes .

And frost are still hassling me over joining there box sub . I've told them to send my damaged stuff from the lip factory box as if not I take it further for harrasment . Others are getting the same . Frost planned all this shit for months . So an insider claims and lip factory are fuming after we sent copies of emails but like I said loved the lip factory box for getting brands I don't get in the uk and some how they could give me the rich purples and plums I just can't find over here

Edited to add it wasn't the delay in products as such as it was the make up bag . It was they sent all out of date products first . Then delayed shipment then they sent all there old

Damaged stock of lipgloss and such
I feel so badly for the wonderful ladies of "Lip Factory, Inc."...... Although, I had to stop my sub when my son had his accident, they were always the sweetest people to deal with and several times went out of their way to assist me! I am wishing the absolute best for them.........

Back