Dark Matter Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10865243_306806802847219_1984715253_n.jpg

TMTYL, Why So Sirius?, Ixion, Polaris, Cassiopeia, Betelgeuse, Ursa Major, Ursa Minor.

I love my Dark Matter Makeup samples! Everything is super pigmented. I love the little sample test tubes as well. I just tap a little bit of pigment in the lid of an empty jar because I don't want to depot the tubes!

I love my Dark Matter Makeup samples! Everything is super pigmented. I love the little sample test tubes as well. I just tap a little bit of pigment in the lid of an empty jar because I don't want to depot the tubes!
Totally agree, they're my only samples I keep in the original packaging!!

One of my first buys when no buy is over.

I think next week is going to be Dark Matter week for me.  I have test tubes of Polaris, Betelgeuse (oh, awesome, I was sure I didn't have this one and was going to have to order it and sulk until it arrives!), Acrux, Triton, and Ursa Minor, so I can wear a different one every workday!

(Yep, I forgot what I had.  They were a gift, so I didn't obsess over and thus memorize my order a week before placing it like I usually do!)

I do! I have Betelgeuse and Ursa Minor in full size (the tubes are so generously big) and Ursa Major and another in sample size. I really want all of them at some point, especially Ariel and Cassiopeia. 

I will have to swatch them asap!

I do! I have Betelgeuse and Ursa Minor in full size (the tubes are so generously big) and Ursa Major and another in sample size. I really want all of them at some point, especially Ariel and Cassiopeia. 

I will have to swatch them asap!
Ooh, the full sizes are in tubes as well? Love!

Okay here are my swatches. L to R: Proxima, Ursa Major, Ursa Minor (its like liquid gold tbh) and Betelgeuse. All are finger swipes over Eccentric Cosmetics primer. I just noticed I did my swatches out of order on how I held the jars...oops. 

dm1.jpg

dm2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So in love with every single one of these!  The second this 100 Day No Buy is over THE PRETTIES WILL BE MINE!!!

Also someone help me what does TMTYL stand for?  Is it another constellation?

(And if I say Betelgeuse 3x, will it magically appear in my hand?  :wizard:  )

So in love with every single one of these!  The second this 100 Day No Buy is over THE PRETTIES WILL BE MINE!!!

lol I was wondering that too and I googled. The only thing I can think of is Take Me To Your Leader? Which makes sense with the space theme and alien color. 

Take Me to Your Leader.

Edit:  Oops, simul-TMTYL!  But, yeah, that's officially what it stands for.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG now I'm dying at the name TMTYL because the color is perfect for the little green aliens from Toy Story.  :lol:

Latest posts

Back