Blush Beauty Box Jan 2015 Spoilers and Discussions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, it looks like I am the official, "Blush girl" here.  The video is finally out.  And lets just say that you are going to freak when you see it.  This is literally unheard of as far as sample box etiquette goes.  What were they thinking?

Full size Avene Gel Cleaner (Deja vue?)
http://www.dermstore.com/product_January+2015_62413.htm

uuhhhh? confusing. She acts likes its a new product for us? last month was so awesome, I had high hopes for January....I hope the rest of the box is new and exciting ( no more repeats blush, please)

What the heck?!  Thats crazy.  The exact same item two months in a row?  I used to love this sub but then I quit it in the middle of last year and only signed up again last month because of the shampoo, this item and the clean rollerball (I have the entire Clean rollerball collection and that one was the only one I was missing).  The cleanser I wasn't too fond of.... and now I'm getting a 2nd one.  Blarg.

That is a big disappoinment & will drop this box after this shipment. Mine has already shipped & really don't want another bottle of the cleanser. Is it possible to send the blush box back?

That is a big disappoinment & will drop this box after this shipment. Mine has already shipped & really don't want another bottle of the cleanser. Is it possible to send the blush box back?
You could call and ask.

You know this box is sort of scary.  Considering that leftover gel Cleanser is their highlighted item.  Lord, what if we just get a near dup of Decembers?  Or what if it is just a bunch of small crappy leftover items?  I an sort of sad to see my favorite sub falling apart.  Sigh...

Drat!  I was hoping I would want to sign back up again because Blush used to be my favorite sub!  Then they started sending so much hair stuff I cancelled.  Nothing since then has piqued my interest and I'm sad about it!  

I haven't tried the Avene cleanser yet, though I know it's a good (French) brand so I *think* I'm ok getting a second one.   But it's so bizarre they would send the same product two months in a row, I don't get this at all.  Blush has sent repeat products quite a few time (Klorane Desert Date shampoo comes to my mind).  

Just got my shipment notice a short time ago, so I guess I'm stuck with whatever comes but if there are more repeat products, or lots of "deluxe" samples, I'm going to cancel.   

If she hadn't of said "Happy New Year Everyone" on the video, I would have assumed this was just a late video release. I don't want to see this item again. I had a hard enough time pawning off gifting it last month.

Just realized that my shipment email has no tracking number.  This is an all time first.  So  went and checked my order history and there is none listed there either.  Does everyone else have a number?

I have UPS choice, and see no shipments for any day this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
They sent me my tracking in response to my email, and meanwhile I also learned something new.  So now I know how to track those really long numbers that never worked.  (Other times it would be a UPS number with the package being handed over to USPS at the end.)

Go to:

http://www.newgistics.com

On the right side at the bottom you enter your tracking number

Here is mine, but it doesn't show a delivery date though...

Event Date Event Time Event Description Location
1/5/2015 09:50 AM Package Scan Fishers, IN 46037
1/5/2015 01:06 AM In transit Hebron, KY 41048
1/4/2015 07:22 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Hebron, KY 41048
1/3/2015 05:07 PM Electronic Shipping Info Received Hebron, KY 41048

They sent me my tracking in response to my email, and meanwhile I also learned something new.  So now I know how to track those really long numbers that never worked.  (Other times it would be a UPS number with the package being handed over to USPS at the end.)

Go to:

http://www.newgistics.com

On the right side at the bottom you enter your tracking number

Here is mine, but it doesn't show a delivery date though...

Event Date Event Time Event Description Location

1/5/2015 09:50 AM Package Scan Fishers, IN 46037

1/5/2015 01:06 AM In transit Hebron, KY 41048

1/4/2015 07:22 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Hebron, KY 41048

1/3/2015 05:07 PM Electronic Shipping Info Received Hebron, KY 41048
Cool! Thanks. I can't wait to find out what's in this box. Still feeling positive even though the spoiler was a big let down.

Got my box today:

Avene cleanance gel soap less cleanser

Medicell labs advanced moisture eye mask duo

Talika bio enzymes mask

Cargo new essential lip gloss in Vienna

Cover fx bb gel matifying anti-blemish treatment in medium

Glominerals glolip stick in spark

Skinmedica dermal repair cream

Hydroxatone headband

The talika mask said one of three varieties and I got the anti aging.

This is it!

20150107_174921.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Is everything really small? There are a few repeats, huh? Last

month was so great, feels like a big huge let down. Oh well, I need to cut back on subs so looks like this one is on the chopping block.
From the picture it looks like the only things of substance besides the Avene are the lippies.  Now I already admired the same exact shade of Cargo.  But the Glominerals color doesn't look too great.  But maybe I will like it.  I have so many sub box lippies and so few that I can use.  I did buy a 4 pack of the Juice Beauty ones from a previous box though,  Love em!

Not sure if anyone remembers, but when we got the Cargo blush that very same lippy was listed under the pic in error.  I was hoping we would get that vs. the blush, but I like the blush and use it every day.

I am trying to look on the bright side here...  But the other stuff looks like bargain basement stuff.  But I may use the headband for when I wash my face at night.

Hey does this box add up to $100?

Latest posts

Back