Just bought MAC for the first time ever!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, first off I am new! Like just signed up today new and the reason why I signed up was because I had to tell someone that I just bought MAC for the first time ever!! Like, my hubby does not know how I excited I am! Unfortunally, I have to wait for them to come in the mail but still, super excited!!

Here is what I bought:

Custum eyeshadow Palette (x4) with:

Omega

All that Glitters

Woodwinked

Copperplate

The brush kit by BollyDoll

Mac lipstick in Patisserie

Powder blush in Melba

and the 205 mascara fan brush

I will probably post when I get them in but feel free to let me know what yall think! I got pretty safe options since I am praticing everything in monderation and wanted to get colors that I know I will use. I think that if I like the lipstick and blush I might get one more of each but we will see!! Anyways just had to share!! Lol

@Rox1306  how exciting!  I remember back in the dark ages, my first MAC purchase - still remember all of the items and I do repurchase them (lol)  Which reminds me, I probably need to restock!!

eyeshadows:

brule

malt

swiss chocolate

espresso

blush

mocha

lipstick

twig

retro

spice lipliner

Oh man, I didn't even think about lipliners! I looked up twig and looks like a really pretty netural color. I am going to have to put that on the very long list of makeup that I want lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

First off, congratulations! First time buying mac is always magical!

The shadows you bought are all perfect for blue eyes! And aww melba is my all time favorite blush!

I cant wait to see some pictures of the gorgeous looks you create! X

It will change your (beauty) life!! MAC is truly amazing! I still remember my first ever purchase- a Blue Liquid Liner from the MAC airport kiosk. I've been hooked ever since! Once you go MAC you can never go back. 

Good luck :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back