Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2015 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacehtpuekam

Malicious Meanie Pants
Reaction score
Might as well get this party started in a new thread!

So, things are basically the same as last year with a few minor changes. 

Subscriptions will open on the 8th of every month, no matter what day of the week it is!

There will be 150 slots available (increased this year from 120). 

Billing for all subscriptions will be monthly this year. On the 8th!

Pricing:

• United States $10/month
  • Canada $14/month
  • Everywhere Else $17/month

The following subscriptions will be available:

• Month To Month: Month to month subscription is just that. You don’t have a set limit or time when your subscription will end. It will end either at the end of the calender year or whenever you choose to cancel it.
  • 1 Month: You will receive the OTM for just one month, the month you signed up for.
  • 2 Months: You will receive the OTM for 2 months, the month you signed up for and the month after. You will still be billed monthly.
  • 3 Months: You will receive the OTM for 3 months, the month you signed up for and 2 months after.  You will still be billed monthly.
  • 6 Months: You will receive the OTM for 6 months, the month you signed up for and 5 months after.  You will still be billed monthly.
  • 12 Months: You will receive the entire years worth of OTM. You will still be billed monthly.

Orders ship out the 10th through the 14th each month. 

Will edit this post once we know more, hopefully later this week before subscriptions go live! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the price go up? I've never gotten it before but thought I remembered it being around $6. Still a great deal though!

Did the price go up? I've never gotten it before but thought I remembered it being around $6. Still a great deal though!
A little bit! It's $8 for the OTM & $2 for shipping. But, word on the street is there are a LOT of really good extras for this year! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hell, there were a lot of really good extras *last* year!  Even if it had been $10, 2014 would have been worth every penny.  I was just going through my photos of what we received, and I kind of boggled at them.  Like February.  We only received two things -- the OTM and some sparkle serum from Dark Heart Designs -- but those two things were *fantastic*.  Except for the part where I keep LOSING MY SPARKLE SERUM.  Ahem.  There's a reason I'm spending a ton of money, energy, and time organizing my makeup collection!

ETA:  (Ugh, these photos.  I just realized how much better the ones photographed on a black background look than the ones photographed on green/red/turquoise/etc.  I'll have to remember that for future reference.  I like variety, but the colorful backgrounds really take away from the colors of the shadows!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell, there were a lot of really good extras *last* year!  Even if it had been $10, 2014 would have been worth every penny.  I was just going through my photos of what we received, and I kind of boggled at them.  Like February.  We only received two things -- the OTM and some sparkle serum from Dark Heart Designs -- but those two things were *fantastic*.  Except for the part where I keep LOSING MY SPARKLE SERUM.  Ahem.  There's a reason I'm spending a ton of money, energy, and time organizing my makeup collection!

ETA:  (Ugh, these photos.  I just realized how much better the ones photographed on a black background look than the ones photographed on green/red/turquoise/etc.  I'll have to remember that for future reference.  I like variety, but the colorful backgrounds really take away from the colors of the shadows!)
YES. Definitely. 1) I discovered so many awesome new brands from the OTM last year and 2) every bag was definitely worth more than I paid!

Also, I love that sparkle serum! It's like a slightly more grown up version of those glittery body sprays I used to (still do) love. 

I believe the price last year was $8. Now, we're just paying for shipping. And lord does Vee crank this stuff out or what?? I love OTM because I get it basically a few days after I am billed, unlike a few other companies that take a while. 

I'll probably go for a month to month, tho it's basically yearly. I can't wait to see what'll happen this month!

There were discounts last year for more months.  The annual one was $72, which breaks down to $6 per month, shipping included.  I don't know how much the others (that is, 3/6/9 months) were, though.  This time around, I believe it's a flat $10 a month regardless of the length of sub.

Last year I snagged a 3 month March to May and and fell in love but kept missing getting additional months. I would love to at least have one month for my birthday in March.

Does anyone know where it will be listed today? The last email I got in Sept said it would be in its own website and the OTM page says the location has changed, but I have no idea where it has moved to. I can't find any information anywhere.

Does anyone know where it will be listed today? The last email I got in Sept said it would be in its own website and the OTM page says the location has changed, but I have no idea where it has moved to. I can't find any information anywhere.
It has very deliberately not yet been announced. If you go to the GDE site and look at the OTM page, it will redirect you once the slots open, but we don't even know when *that* will happen. Basically, no one knows anything, and that's on purpose because the site would crash instantly every month when it *was* announced.

Latest posts

Back