MAC Pro Longwear FAIL.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I wanted to share my thoughts on why I feel this foundation is a fail to me. Now I haven't had the opportunity to actually test this product out so I can't say how I feel about the wear of it. However  I am quite disappointed that when they designed this foundation they simply only give you 17 shade choices to choose from.

Very rarely in my search to try foundations do I ever run into errors with color matches. When I had went to my local MAC store and asked for a match I left disappointed. I was however able to be matched properly to the Studio Fix Fluid & Matchmaster.

My main quest was to use my gift card to purchase both the cult favorite Studio Fix Fluid and then the Pro Longwear as I am attracted to testing out the longevity of ' long wearing ' formulas. 

I took my concerns to the contact page on the MAC website and simply explained that if your going to create foundations you should really create the same amount of shades in ALL of your foundations. If I am correct their Studio Fix Fluid has 35 shades !. Yet a lot of their other foundations have much less. I don't feel as a consumer it's fair that some of us don't get the opportunity to be able to test foundations out because of their lack of choices. Especially for a brand as well known as MAC.

This is just my two cents. I'm hoping that they'll take my feedback into consideration and improve their colors and expand them so that more people get the opportunity to see how great this formula works. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back