How do I make my nail beds bigger?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All my life I've always had small nails. Ive never been a big biter (although I have occasionally) but I do keep them short. I've seen some stuff to help but that's mostly for people who bite. Is there anything I can do? image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, the only thing I've found which kind of helps is to "train" your nails by regularly pushing back the cuticles. This has helped elongate my nail beds a bit.

Aside from that, I'm afraid it's a matter of what you're born with :/

Yeah I think it's a matter of genes. Unfortunately. But try painting to your cuticles.... If you do it enough you can get pretty good at it. I paint to my cuticles and don't have issues with it. Just keep them pushed back all the time.

I believe I saw on pinterest that putting coconut oil on your nails every day helps them grow, I do not know if this is true or if it helps the nail beds. But it might be worth a shot! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Try gently pushing back your cuticles, try to stop biting your nails, and take biotin to help grow your nails out.

Back