Official Lush Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all you lushies!! Let this thread officially be the place to congregate and discuss our new and favorite products.  If you have a question or a recommendation please leave it here for everyone to answer or view.

LUSHIES UNITE!

My favorite Lush product is the Mint Julips Lip Scrub.  I got some of it in my mouth a few times, and it actually tastes pretty good. 

LOVE this thread!

My favorite products at the moment are:

Curly Wurly shampoo

Retread conditioner

Rocketeer bath bomb

Green bubbleroon

R&B hair finisher

Want to try:

Ro's Argan body conditioner

Godiva shampoo bar

Tea Tree Water

Happy to find a place for LUSHies to unite! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay! 

I love pretty much all the bath bombs/bubble bars!

I Love Juicy works well for my hair a couple times a week for cleaning my scalp.

I'm sad that they discontinued Charlotte Island body tint.
scared.gif

Sweetie Pie shower jelly is awesome.

Beautiful Buffalo welcomes her first-ever Lush store, soon to open! I'm itching with the waiting--I need to restock my Karma perfume!

I am in LOVE with Honey I Washed the Kids, amazingness, and Rub, Rub, Rub bdy scrub..amazing! i love lush.

Originally Posted by Beauty India /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My fav. products are :

DKNY be delicious

Colgate- Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal

Nivea Pearl & Beauty

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock

Dove Color Rescue
NONE of which are sold at LUSH. Meh to the spamtasticness.

I miss the Candy Fluff dusting powder. They don't even make the Karma dusting powder anymore either.

My favorite is the cupcake mask, followed by Mint Julips.

I've had no luck with the bath bombs, I tried a couple years ago and they didn't do anything. I might give them another shot sometime.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NONE of which are sold at LUSH. Meh to the spamtasticness.
Hahaha, oh man. but be delivious is awesome...on that side note :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I miss the Candy Fluff dusting powder. They don't even make the Karma dusting powder anymore either.

My favorite is the cupcake mask, followed by Mint Julips.

I've had no luck with the bath bombs, I tried a couple years ago and they didn't do anything. I might give them another shot sometime.
Do you remember which bath bombs you tried? Granted, they definitely don't fizz the entire time of a bath but they are fun! I find that they do a pretty good job of moisturizing as well. I'd recommend Avobath, Big Blue, or Rocketeer as I mentioned above in my list of favs (it turns the water a beautiful aqua/green shade, too!).

I've also heard good things about Ceridwen's Cauldron (bath melt that comes in a netted bag) - you can exfoliate your skin by using the bag while the bath melt is still inside for extra moisture. Kinda cool!

Also, something fun to try is combining bath bombs and bubble bars that smell good together to make a bath cocktail! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are all making me want to go to lush tonight! bahhhhh.
I feel your pain! This thread made me go buy a couple things...  = O

I'm bummed they don't have the Party On Balm anymore. That stuff was great for migraines and not nearly as stinky as the Tiger Balm I currently use.

Has anyone had good luck with the a mask?  I have dry skin and I was looking for a good one.  Something that would make it fresh looking, and glowy.

Originally Posted by PurpleStrawberi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone had good luck with the a mask?  I have dry skin and I was looking for a good one.  Something that would make it fresh looking, and glowy.
I honestly haven't had too much luck with there fresh face masks (I've tried Cupcake and Love Lettuce for my combo skin), but I've heard really good things about Mask of Magnaminty. Maybe check that one out?

Originally Posted by PurpleStrawberi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE the cupcake mask. I think it really depends on your chemistry on that one. They have more information on which to choose in store, it might be worth to bug staff on which you should get =D

Has anyone tried the new Ro's Argan Body conditioner? It is simply amazing works great on hands too

They all smell so good bu when I try them, my skin doesn't like them:(. Good thing they give you samples.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone tried the new Ro's Argan Body conditioner? It is simply amazing works great on hands too
I haven't yet but definitely want to! Especially now since they offer it in a smaller (cheaper) size!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't yet but definitely want to! Especially now since they offer it in a smaller (cheaper) size!
Ooh yes it is expensive, the big pot 

Latest posts

Back