POPSUGAR + Target Must Have 2015 **May Contains Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the new Popsugar/Target collaboration box?

Fit, Fresh, Fun in 2015 POPSUGAR and Target collaborated to bring you everything you'll need to make 2015 your healthiest yet. Enjoy fun fitness finds and fresh beauty essentials that will keep you energized and happy for the new year and beyond! Limited quantities available. Boxes will ship by January 30.
$65

Not sure I am going to go for this one until I see spoilers. I have had bad luck with all Popsugar Special Edition boxes and collaborations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw this email! I LOVE Target so I may just have to break down and get one! Decisions, decisions...

I'm with you on wanting to wait for spoilers before buying...and after the NM and Holiday box issues I don' t think that will be a problem.

I think I might wait for spoilers. I love Target and got super excited, but I really don't need more beauty items and I'm not big on fitness. So meh. Also wondering if the items inside will be available in Target stores separately. If so I could always buy the items I like myself.  Plus I am supposed to be saving money. 

I think I'm going to go for this one. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked the Holiday LE Box, and January looks pretty good too!

Plus...I mean...Target. How can I not? And it's all fitness stuff, which is great because I started healthy eating and exercise in early December!  :lol:

Ugh. I love Target. I passed on the Holiday box and while it looked like a great box it was full of more of the some ol' stuff: candle, clutch, etc. But this is Target and I love fitness stuff because I'm a daily runner (although I did just eat a Toblerone and it was amazing. Nom.) 

I'm always afraid that they're going to sell out but then I wonder if this will be available in Target stores like the NM box was. I was THISCLOSE to ordering the Target PSMH box immediately but after the NM box I'm going to wait to find out the rest of the details before I commit. 

Ugh. I love Target. I passed on the Holiday box and while it looked like a great box it was full of more of the some ol' stuff: candle, clutch, etc. But this is Target and I love fitness stuff because I'm a daily runner (although I did just eat a Toblerone and it was amazing. Nom.) 

I'm always afraid that they're going to sell out but then I wonder if this will be available in Target stores like the NM box was. I was THISCLOSE to ordering the Target PSMH box immediately but after the NM box I'm going to wait to find out the rest of the details before I commit. 
I thought about this too. I checked the target website and nothing there. If I remember correctly, PopSugar never mentioned directly the NM box was for sell through stores. We only discovered that through 3rd party press releases right? I have not found anything else written about this collaboration. 

My guess is that it will not be available in stores considering there are SO many more Target's than NM's. It would have to be an online only purchase or sold at only a few select stores. 

With the coupon they released for the last Holiday box ($30 off I think), it really doesn't make sense to me anymore to buy one of these boxes right away. 

I'll wait for spoilers. Maybe I'll get it if it's something like a fitbit, workout dvds, etc. 

My fear is that it'll be vitamins, energy snacks and a voucher for ugly shoes or workout clothes I'd never wear.  

After browsing Targets Fitness section, here are my guesses for some of the box contents:

• Some type of non-sized workout accessory like a headband or dufflebag. Although I would much prefer a coupon to purchase a sports bra and or legging/capris in your own size.
  • Bottle of a daily multivitamin.
  • Some type of small work out equipment like a yoga block/strap or resistance band.
  • DVD to go with equipment.
  • Water bottle or exercise towel (its not unlike popsugar to include a higher end version of something that was already in a monthly box)
  • Post work out beauty items like dry shampoo, deodorant, makeup wipes.
  • And of course a snack like some Luna bars or maybe something to flavor water. Or to really keep with the Target theme, maybe something from Archer Farms.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd be worried about drugstore brands for makeup, moisturizers, etc.  I tend to shy away from those. Prefer higher end.  And no room for another pilates exercise ball (still trying to get rid of the boxed one I have from Jan 2013). :/

At this point it's almost a given that if I buy it before spoilers I will HATE it.  I love Target but I was at my happiest when I ordered the Holiday for Her box when I knew the contents.

This box intrigues me. I do love Target, so I'll most likely get it, but want a spoiler!! It says beauty products too, so I'm almost positive it will probably include a Laneige product, which I've really wanted to try.

I know I SHOULD have waited for spoilers but I have impulse control problems.  I love Target and fitness stuff, but it's not like I need anything, especially because I subscribe to Mizzfit already.  I do love CG or whatever that workout brand is at Target, their sports bras are really comfy.  I know Fitbook stuff was just launched at Target, so I wonder if one of their journals or portion control plates will be included.  Gaiam brand yoga stuff would be nice...but the more I'm thinking about what might be in this box, the more I'm wishing I had waited. 

Latest posts

Back