JC327

Starlooks January 2015 (SPOILERS)

Wondering if they are giving us a box of random products like last January? What would be the perfect box for you ladies?

For me a brush, marsala colored lipstick, and a setting spray.

Ooh I like your idea for setting spray! I would LOVE that! I would also love (although I am sure others might find the repeat boring) more of the makeup remover because I love it and ran out lol.

I am always down for lippies, and blushes. maybe an eyelid primer? Oh and ANY Gem liner pencil....(although I say that fully knowing that I have a high chance of dupes haha)

• Like 1

@@biancardi It looks like you have a good possibility of getting your Marsala lip wish

I was hoping for a primer of some sort (I just finished my MUF HD primer and Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer and I'm looking for other options) and a dark coloured lipstick.

That lip color is everything I ever wanted.

I'd love to try an eye primer or neutralizing eye base (do they make anything like that?) and brushes are always welcome.

• Like 1

Has anyone heard of any spoilers for this yet? I'm so curious!!!

starlooks doesn't do spoilers in the traditional sense. They post the looksbook and we all guess what it could be :)

Mine hasn't moved either. I have a Canada Post tracking number, but the package hasn't left the facility yet.

Mine is out for delivery! I'm excited!

Weird, I usually get mine like 1 1/2-2 weeks after I get my shipping confirmation.

Mine is out for delivery! I'm excited!

Weird, I usually get mine like 1 1/2-2 weeks after I get my shipping confirmation.

post spoilers!!  I cannot wait to see what is in this month's box :)

We're not allowed to post blog links right? I found someone's unboxing post. She said the January box is 1 of 2 Marsala lipsticks, either a lip brush or a blending brush, a kohl eyeliner, and a bonus item: a sample of Malibu Soapworks All Natural Brush Cleaner

• Like 2

We're not allowed to post blog links right? I found someone's unboxing post. She said the January box is 1 of 2 Marsala lipsticks, either a lip brush or a blending brush, a kohl eyeliner, and a bonus item: a sample of Malibu Soapworks All Natural Brush Cleaner

nice!  OMG.  I hope I get a blending brush!!

Looks like a good box, but I am partial to any box that has a good brush in it!

@crazycatlady82  I didn't know who that was!  Now I do :)

Can you tell me what the other variations were?  thanks so much - it looks like a great box this month!