What shape are my lips?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The other day my friend said my lips are too big. Can you tell me what shape they are?

Last edited by a moderator:
Too big??? Too big for their level of comfort? Is your friend an expert in these matters? Does he/she have any credentials to back up what they said to you? In my experience in these matters, your friend doesn't sound very supportive... Just sayin'...

To answer your question...

Your lips are "balanced" and "full".

Beauty is subjective. Do you personally think or feel your lips are too big? and why? 

Thanks a lot, vogueboy and feemia. Well, my mom always said I had good lips, but I have a real low self esteem so I used to think she was just being nice, and I thought my lips were real big. But I did think they went well with the rest of my face. Thanks for telling me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

Yeah I tend to agree with everyone else on here... As this topic comes up a lot on set (with some female crew-members). Yes it's a delicate topic to discuss, typically they want to know a few tricks on how to balance their lip shape without a using "a lot of colour"... At any rate I digress...

They are the cupid shape, one of the most beautiful shapes. Please check out the guide image.  
tumblr_ni4897JO2k1u8p445o1_1280.jpg

Thank you everyone! 

@ZestyNails: Do I have a shape that defined like Cupid? I thought they looked more like a Classic or Rubina

Back