Period For Good

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't see a topic about this subscription program, but I think a lot of you ladies who are into beauty and indie companies would really love this sub, and maybe some of you have it? 

They have different box sizes, but mine is 20$ a month. They'll give you a full size beauty or household product (the first box always includes a cloth basket for your tampons) usually from a small independent etsy seller, or a product that benefits a good cause. They also send you your tampons (or they have a pad box), some chocolate, sometimes tea,  and a portion of their profits goes to a charity which you get to pick from a list.

I think some of the negatives are that the website is somewhat poorly designed, and they aren't very good at updating their blog so it looks a little sketchy. I really wish they would change it to allow you to pick out both tampons and pads and give you a panty liner option, so more specific menstrual products, and then also to let you choose what kind of pain releivers you want (its generic cramp tabs right now but its acetaminophen AND pamabrom which I don't usually take. 

Overall though it's just a very sweet well intentioned subscription service and its one of my favorite to get because not only do I get fun stuff and never have to go out and buy tampons,  but also the warm fuzzy feeling of doing something good. 

I like that this subscription box has a charitable aspect to it, but have you looked into Bonjour Jolie?  They do offer a mixed selection of pads, liners, and tampons and they are great about modifying box goodies for allergies or dietary restrictions.  For the most part, they offer organic goods (food and body products) and all of the jewelry I've received in my boxes have been from etsy shops.  

Thank you for the information on Period for Good.  I will look into it - period boxes make me excited for my cycle.  

Latest posts

Back