Otome Games/Dating Sim

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay so I am about as stereotypical of a shut-in female nerd as you can get except my gaming vice of choice are Otome Games/Dating Sims. I actually got into them on accident, playing because a friend shared her sign-up code, and then I got super frustrated with them for a while.

I rediscovered my love while waiting in 2 hour+ lines at Disneyland last weekend, and since then I've been pretty obsessed. I've played through a few but not a ton, and was getting some good advice from a pal on Twitter, but since I come here so often I thought I would see if there is anyone else (not so) secretly obsessed with dating a virtual boyfriend?

I'd love to know favorite games, favorite routes, tips and tricks - anything? So anyone else willing to admit it? :lol:

I play some otome games on my iPhone. I like the "Shall we date?" series and recently played the Lost Island story. I don't always play every guy's stories and tend to stick with the one I like. I know that there are quite a few games in the apple app store.

I'm obsessed with "shall we date" games. I think my have is niflheim right now, but I also okay marriage contract, princess something or other, sweet proposal, and sweet scandal lol.

I play some otome pc games.  And I like "hakuoni" so much.

The story is really good and tragically.

Latest posts

Back