Facial for a bride

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My sis got engaged, still 2 more month  is there for her marriage. she is not that much fair, how many times should she need facial to get glow? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Every bride wants to look best for her wedding looking fair is not the requirement. Goal should to attain healthy and shining skin and for that you need take care of diet and be stress free.Avoid extremely hard procedures just to get the fairer skin. Just keep on applying the face masks which suits your skin and do it weekly.

Every bride wants to look best for her wedding looking fair is not the requirement. Goal should to attain healthy and shining skin and for that you need take care of diet and be stress free.Avoid extremely hard procedures just to get the fairer skin. Just keep on applying the face masks which suits your skin and do it weekly.
Yeah, Really, every bride wants to look beautiful on her wedding day.

My sis got engaged, still 2 more month  is there for her marriage. she is not that much fair, how many times should she need facial to get glow? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Would she be interested in at home natural and effective ways? If yes, then check these three easy masks out! very effective and I love them to bits!! 

admin removed link

Last edited by a moderator:
Every bride wants to look beautiful and best on her wedding day. From make-up, jewellery, wedding dress, to heels and photographs, everything needs to be perfect. Don't forget to pay the utmost attention to your face and skin, while you are busy preparing for your wedding.  To look top-notch and to get that flawless glow, many to-be brides visit expensive parlour, go through extensive treatments and spend a lot of money to getting the right look. While you can get this flawless look at your home as well. Try homemade facial to bring the unblemished and spotless look. And the best part is that you can do all these at home.

Facial_at_home_in_bengali_2.PNG

Latest posts

Back