Glossybox February 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ooh!

Screenshot 2015-01-14 13.37.59.png

hhmm...I found a use for my Thursday Friday pouch from FFF, guess I can find a use for another one. Maybe they will have better patterns this time. 

Good god does that say fresh?!? Um looks like I'm in this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I never seem to miss a box even when my subscription ends.

All right, they got me.  Does anyone know if I should restart my subscription now, or wait a bit more?  I DO NOT want the January Box.

Nothing to see here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, well snap.  Glossybox just told me Thursday Friday will not be in the February box.  (but didn't say that it wouldn't ever be so it could have got moved to March).

Aww, well snap. Glossybox just told me Thursday Friday will not be in the February box. (but didn't say that it wouldn't ever be so it could have got moved to March).
It is very possible that they reused an old sweepstakes and modified it. And then forgot to remove that pop up. Most websites reuse sweepstakes and just change the name, date and prizes etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if they will release a spoiler before February 1st.  The classic box is still available.  That ship has to sail first I think.

And still no word in what was in that classic box...

MSA has 2 February spoilers in her email/blog today!

Thank you! So happy! Thank you Glossybox; you just saved my no buy for another month. I have been dying for something pretty and new, and my prepaid Glossybox sub is the only thing allowed. 

This is probably a silly question, but I am really confused by Glossybox's "terms"...

Is it possible to subscribe for JUST the February box, and be able to cancel before being charged again and receiving the next months box?

Latest posts

Back