Glossybox February 2015 *Spoilers*

I saw this pic of the Feb box...

1.Julep Polish in Heartleigh!!!

2.Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner

3.Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in Pink

4.Rituals Cosmetics Foaming Shower Gel Sensation in Yogi Flow

5.Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Love love love Rituals and I've never tried Julep! I'm excited!!!

This looks like a great box!  I'm excited!

So, I have over 2000 glossydots.  I was wondering if there is a box that I really like one month, can I redeem my glossydots so that I can get another one of those boxes or do I have to wait until my subscription runs out (in almost a year -- I switched from a month-to-month to a year in November when they were giving away holiday boxes with the purchase of a year subscription), cancel it, then redeem the dots and resubscribe when all my dots have been used up?  Also, if I have gift subscriptions for my friends, can I add a month onto their gift with my glossydots, or can I only use the dots for my main account?  I would ask Glossy myself, but we all know how their customer service can be, so I figured I would see if anyone here knew.

Thanks so much for your help!  Long time lurker, first time poster here.  

I'm worried by their mentioning "some boxes may contain a different mix".  Many of us may not get as good a selection as that pictured!

In the article you posted, it says all the products are full-size, but in the picture someone posted earlier, it seemed like the Unwash was a sample size.  I hope it really is a full size!

In the article you posted, it says all the products are full-size, but in the picture someone posted earlier, it seemed like the Unwash was a sample size.  I hope it really is a full size!

Yeah it looks like a 2.5 oz in the picture but the article says full size which would be 13.5 oz that's a huge size for glossy box.

Still 2.5 oz is still a pretty decent sample size. 

I'm worried by their mentioning "some boxes may contain a different mix".  Many of us may not get as good a selection as that pictured!

They do seem to vary one or two products. Probably due to availability.

From the spoiler email it looks like the Rituals is a full size and I'm pretty excited about that!

• Like 1

First time GlossyBox subscriber! I have a question and I figured I would get a better response here! I signed up in the beginning of February. It said for the February box...I got an email from them today saying my box would ship the third week of the month. However, the next email was tracking information for a box!! Any idea what box I might be getting?? Thanks in advance! I can certainly contact them, but I thought I would try here first :)

First time GlossyBox subscriber! I have a question and I figured I would get a better response here! I signed up in the beginning of February. It said for the February box...I got an email from them today saying my box would ship the third week of the month. However, the next email was tracking information for a box!! Any idea what box I might be getting?? Thanks in advance! I can certainly contact them, but I thought I would try here first :)

Hi!  Go up to post #23 and click on the "spoiler" button.  That's what you can expect in your February box.  :)

• Like 2

I saw this pic of the Feb box...

1.Julep Polish in Heartleigh!!!

2.Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner

3.Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in Pink

4.Rituals Cosmetics Foaming Shower Gel Sensation in Yogi Flow

5.Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I'm very underwhelmed this month. My thoughts:

The nail polish is probably the only thing I would be interested in, but we all know the box is going to arrive after Valentine's Day, if it even comes before March. I will probably try the cowash. Lip Butter is probably not gonna have enough color to show up on dark lips. I steer away from shower gels because of my eczema. Don't need another mascara. 

It's crazy because I have a "Beauty Products to Try" List with over 100 products on it, yet even with having three beauty subscriptions, I'm never sent one of those products as a sample in my beauty subscription boxes. I mean, what gives?!?!

Edited by chocolatesauce2

I'm very underwhelmed this month. My thoughts:

The nail polish is probably the only thing I would be interested in, but we all know the box is going to arrive after Valentine's Day, if it even comes before March. I will probably try the cowash. Lip Butter is probably not gonna have enough color to show up on dark lips. I steer away from shower gels because of my eczema. Don't need another mascara. 

It's crazy because I have a "Beauty Products to Try" List with over 100 products on it, yet even with having three beauty subscriptions, I'm never sent one of those products as a sample in my beauty subscription boxes. I mean, what gives?!?!

. I have had several subscription over the last year also and have lots of products that I would never have tried if not for Glossybox. Some are not so great, repeats of simular products under a different company. But out of all my boxes...Glossybox is the one who sends me items that I've actually gone and bought more of the product after I've finished the one from my Glossybox and continue trying more of that company's products. Rituals is one that I discovered in a past box and I'm looking forward to trying the foaming shower gel in this one.
  • Like 1

I looked for Glossybox pictures of Instagram and I've noticed that most people have the Jelly Pong Pong mascara, but a good number have Scalisi cleanser and exfoliator instead.  I'm swimming in mascara right now, so it would be great if I got the Scalisi!  I kind of want to try the Jelly Pong Pong, so I wouldn't be sad if I got it, but I would probably use the cleanser more.

Edited by blm00

I got my box yesterday and it was stunning. The shower gel is huge! I got the mascara. 

I am in love with my box; I am on a no buy, and Glossybox is the only purchase I am allowed every month. I can't use the mascara yet, as I have to finish two I have open first. I am not allowed to use any full sized things until I use up my backlog of foils and travel sizes, but I may treat myself if I am good, and use the shower gel and polish for Valentine's Day - they are so gorgeous! The box is great for storing the items I am trying to finish up. The detail on it is beautiful. 

• Like 2

I like your idea of using all your foils 1st.  I may have to start doing that because it gets out of control!  A few years ago (even before sub boxes) I was determined to pay off our credit card debt and just used all the samples, etc I had laying around.  I didn't have to buy any creams, etc for well over a year - and we did pay everything off!  Every bit adds up!

• Like 5

I am usually not interested in nail polish, but I love the Julep.  I already painted my nails.  It looks so cute. I did a base of a pink polish and it is adorable.  The polish is a bit difficult to maneuver -- in regards to getting the hearts applied, but not impossible.

I got the mascara..   I would have rather gotten the Scalisi cleanser and exfoliator but that is okay.

The lip balm comes in the cutest packaging.  I will definitely re-use it.

The body wash smells nice.

I really like this months box-- plus the actual box is adorable..  

Edited by dash4
  • Like 3

Damnit... Glossybox has screwed me over one too many times but I actually love this box.  I'd want the exfoliator as well.  

• Like 1

I am actually hoping for the mascara version.  I hope (but would not put money on it) that not all the "early" boxes have just the exfoliator because mine will be delivered to me tomorrow.  I got a Beauty Blender in my Birchbox so I am not holding my breath to get my wish with TWO sub boxes this month.  :P

• Like 2

Just signed up for the Feb Glossybox (first time Glossy) and used a HelloFresh code - does that mean I get an extra box as it wasn't clear re: terms for that promotion (but did accept the code). Ex-memebox addict so looking for alternatives ;)

• Like 1

While I would prefer the exfoliator, my friend who got the mascara in her box said it is absolutely fabulous.  I am swimming in mascara now from all my beauty box subscriptions, but if I do get the mascara, I won't be too sad.  I have two gift subscriptions for some friends and both live in western states and I live on the east coast.  Their boxes are always shipped way before mine (as in, they got their boxes two days ago and mine just finally shipped yesterday).  Do they always do west coast first or is there some other reason behind whose boxes get shipped first?  It's so annoying!  I want mine first!

I got the exfoliator. Everything is so huge in this box - shocking to see so much product. Mine went from no estimated delivery to at my door w/o warning and to get a Feb box in Feb is shocking. I get Sample Society and that had a periwinkle/gray/ concrete colored nail polish in it this month - I used that on my nails and the put the Julep Hartleigh that came in Glossybox this month over it (but ensured the bigger glittery red hearts didn't get put on my nail) and it looks really nice, not too juvenile as it would be had I used the Pink I got in Popsugar this month as the base.

While I would prefer the exfoliator, my friend who got the mascara in her box said it is absolutely fabulous. I am swimming in mascara now from all my beauty box subscriptions, but if I do get the mascara, I won't be too sad. I have two gift subscriptions for some friends and both live in western states and I live on the east coast. Their boxes are always shipped way before mine (as in, they got their boxes two days ago and mine just finally shipped yesterday). Do they always do west coast first or is there some other reason behind whose boxes get shipped first? It's so annoying! I want mine first!

LOL, I'm on the West Coast and am on the tail end of a year's Sub and I never get mine until the end of the month.... Waytogo and cover your bases Glossybox! My account says delivery estimate - 2/18 to 3/2 nice generalization! BTW... I'm hoping for the Mascara! I have loads of facial scrub/exfoliator more than I can get through in two years!

Edited by aweheck