Danielle Dikos

Glossybox February 2015 *Spoilers*

My last month of my sub is March, too.  I'm so weirded out by the box versions, though.  There was really no indication that this would be a "thing".

They did say that there was a limited number of the LOVE specially printed boxes but in no way indicated that the products inside would be changing once they ran out of them.  Although I guess even those who got the special LOVE box got variations, too, so who knows.

I really hope they change the verbiage on their site to specify that boxes will have variations.  And they really need to do away with the "Classic" box.  It's a bad move.  Plus, who wants to resub after a few months knowing they'd receive a box of stuff they have have already gotten?! :(

They didn't run out.  I had a resend since my first box got lost.  I got everything but the mascara and also got a $65 eye serum from a previous special box.  But it did come in the usual pink box.  My box that was sent 2 weeks earlier was supposed to have been the booby prize box.  (This is what was listed under my surveys.)

They didn't run out.  I had a resend since my first box got lost.  I got everything but the mascara and also got a $65 eye serum from a previous special box.  But it did come in the usual pink box.  My box that was sent 2 weeks earlier was supposed to have been the booby prize box.  (This is what was listed under my surveys.)

Oh, I wasn't clear.  I meant when they ran out of the special Love box itself, not the contents.  Sounds like your box turned out pretty well even though it was sent later which is wonderful.

At least the good/orginal/advertised contents weren't limited to showing up in only the Love Box design so subscribers getting the regular pink box still had a chance to get the fun February products.  Now I wonder if anyone with the specially designed Love Box got some of the older products in them...  Not that it matters at this point but I am curious :D

Edited by Saffyra

Hey, so it's a Saturday night, and I'm livin' it up by searching for subscription box spoilers! YOLO, amiright?!?

um, so anyway, not much about March 2015 Glossybox, but there is this one youtube video posted today. The reviewer is Canadian, and as far as I know the North American Glossyboxes are one outfit....

I don't know how reliable this is, and it kinda seems that Glossy has outsourced their packing to a team of ADHD afflicted lemurs. 

• Like 2

Not a horrible box-not super exciting either. I'm not sure I could watch anymore of this girls videos though...

• Like 3

@@Krystyn Lowe I kinda thought that too. -_-

I find unboxing videos are mostly pretty tedious to watch. It's rare that one isn't underscored by some uncomfortable tension between self-consciousness and self-absorption. I think it really takes an exceptionally charismatic personality to make them more than 7 uninspired minutes of "oh look, a box of stuff that was sent to me. ::opens box:: Oh, this is nice. Oh, this is nice. Oh, this is very nice. Oh, this is nice..."

post-117264-0-56737700-1425187191.jpg

Edited by Jay.Aitch.Gee
  • Like 1

Did anyone else catch how she mentions that she doesn't even sub to glossybox and she was sent this box for free?? How do these randoms get free boxes to try before anyone else lol and if this is the box then I'm feeling pretty meh about it

• Like 2

Sending boxes to bloggers (whether they're subscribed or not) isn't a new concept. I think we've seen this a lot recently. Popsugar does it as well. Probably to build hype for the box and to try to reach a new audience of subscribers who may not get the box.

Anyway, I like this box, I don't seem to get a ton of brow and concealer products in my boxes and I love lip balm/creamy blush combo products.

• Like 2