Julep: February 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess everyone is getting Hartleigh (Classic with a Twist), as a Valentine's Day gift from Jane in their February box! What does everyone think? 10922874_10153566863115884_6765023304728006730_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!! I found this via the blog Subscription Therapy!! So thank you to her for posting these!!! Here are the spoilers for the February Box!!!!!

swatches.jpg

London: (Classic with a Twist) A dark, smoky lavender. 

Keiko (Bombshell) A very dark army green.
Elise: (Bombshell) A dark marine blue creme 
Carla (It Girl) Petal pink creme 
Jess: (Classic with a twist) Dark Mahogany Brown
Heartleigh: (Classic with a Twist): Red heart topper with pink, white and red glitter
Colton: (It Girl): Black with a bit of shimmer 
Brandis: (Boho Glam) A dark seafoam crème 
Hazel: (Boho Glam) Electric purple shimmer 
Becky: (It Girl) A satiny grey with green shimmer
What colors are you most excited about??

I'm most excited about London, Brandis and Becky.

I cancelled my Julep subscription. I have been trying out a lot of the colors I have from them and they are not wearing as well as other brands that I own. They chip and peel really easily no matter what sort of base coat and top coat I use. And it does seem to me that their collections (other than the gem collection) never really stick to any sort of theme.

I really like the idea of a nail polish subscription service, but I'm just not liking the polish. /sigh

I was only going to take it this month if the It Girl colors were good. But, they are not. So bland. I don't get it. February's collection is normally great. But, not this time. The other boxes aren't that great either. I have some very similar colors from Julep already.

Skipping.

I really like the idea of a luminizer but the truth is that I already have so many great ones. I like the 2 boho glams but Im just not excited. The real prob is that my collection is huge & Everything always seems like a duplicate. Le Sigh...

I was only going to take it this month if the It Girl colors were good. But, they are not. So bland. I don't get it. February's collection is normally great. But, not this time. The other boxes aren't that great either. I have some very similar colors from Julep already.

Skipping.
No kidding.  A BABY PINK CREAM FOR IT GIRL?  Seriously?  Swap it with a duochrome/shimmer version of Elise, and then we can talk.  And black with a bit of shimmer?  That's boring at this point.  Even if I were to switch to customized boxes (which I'm not willing to do), I don't see three things I'm interested in.  Becky is probably it, and even then, it would depend on the shimmer.

Oh, well.  I really have no business buying any more nail polish anyway, and I'll be getting the Rainbow Honey mystery bag, and I may or may not be getting additional RH stuff (still debating things).  And I have eighteen Espionage nail wraps, AND I have something like a dozen MORE wraps from them coming next month.  Uh...  Yeah.  Why did I even bother getting a box *this* month?

No kidding.  A BABY PINK CREAM FOR IT GIRL?  Seriously?  Swap it with a duochrome/shimmer version of Elise, and then we can talk.  And black with a bit of shimmer?  That's boring at this point.  Even if I were to switch to customized boxes (which I'm not willing to do), I don't see three things I'm interested in.  Becky is probably it, and even then, it would depend on the shimmer.

Oh, well.  I really have no business buying any more nail polish anyway, and I'll be getting the Rainbow Honey mystery bag, and I may or may not be getting additional RH stuff (still debating things).  And I have eighteen Espionage nail wraps, AND I have something like a dozen MORE wraps from them coming next month.  Uh...  Yeah.  Why did I even bother getting a box *this* month?
I almost got sucked in with the thrill of getting the themed glitter polish as a bonus, but had to step back and realise I could get a better themed polish from one of the numerous indies and at a better price for twice as much polish. This is going to be another skip month for me, I should just own up and cancel at some point.

I may get a box for my daughter's birthday that includes Jess (her name), but I'm not really feeling it. I have enough points to get a free box, so maybe...

I'll definitely be skipping February.  It so uninspired and obvious dupes of previous colors. A dark brown, shimmery black, and petal pink for it girl? Really? Yawn. I'm not impressed with that glitter topper AT ALL.

I was excited about the free glitter polish, but I have a similar one in another brand that I rarely use, so it will be easy for me to skip this month!

VIVIEN IS BACK FROM THE VAULT HOORAY!

(It's the best polish, best of them all, ever, no mani is complete without it, Julep doesn't have anything else like it)

Latest posts

Back