I guess everyone is getting Hartleigh (Classic with a Twist), as a Valentine's Day gift from Jane in their February box! What does everyone think?post-118729-0-02411600-1421275053_thumb.jpg

Edited by cmv2194
  • Like 5

It's cute, my little girl will love it!  I so wish it would have been in January's box so we could have had it for Valentine's day manis.    

• Like 4

YAY!!! I found this via the blog Subscription Therapy!! So thank you to her for posting these!!! Here are the spoilers for the February Box!!!!!

post-118729-0-70916000-1421293477.jpg

London: (Classic with a Twist) A dark, smoky lavender. 

Keiko (Bombshell) A very dark army green.
Elise: (Bombshell) A dark marine blue creme 
Carla (It Girl) Petal pink creme 
Jess: (Classic with a twist) Dark Mahogany Brown
Heartleigh: (Classic with a Twist): Red heart topper with pink, white and red glitter
Colton: (It Girl): Black with a bit of shimmer 
Brandis: (Boho Glam) A dark seafoam crème 
Hazel: (Boho Glam) Electric purple shimmer 
Becky: (It Girl) A satiny grey with green shimmer

What colors are you most excited about??

I'm most excited about London, Brandis and Becky.

Edited by cmv2194
  • Like 3

I cancelled my Julep subscription. I have been trying out a lot of the colors I have from them and they are not wearing as well as other brands that I own. They chip and peel really easily no matter what sort of base coat and top coat I use. And it does seem to me that their collections (other than the gem collection) never really stick to any sort of theme.

I really like the idea of a nail polish subscription service, but I'm just not liking the polish. /sigh

Brandis: (Boho Glam) A dark seafoam crème  Hazel: (Boho Glam) Electric purple shimmer 

These!! And I'm Boho, so it looks like I'll be taking the box this month ((again)  

• Like 1

I was only going to take it this month if the It Girl colors were good. But, they are not. So bland. I don't get it. February's collection is normally great. But, not this time. The other boxes aren't that great either. I have some very similar colors from Julep already.

Skipping.

Edited by Ryan Chamberlain

I really like the idea of a luminizer but the truth is that I already have so many great ones. I like the 2 boho glams but Im just not excited. The real prob is that my collection is huge & Everything always seems like a duplicate. Le Sigh...

• Like 2

I was only going to take it this month if the It Girl colors were good. But, they are not. So bland. I don't get it. February's collection is normally great. But, not this time. The other boxes aren't that great either. I have some very similar colors from Julep already.

Skipping.

No kidding.  A BABY PINK CREAM FOR IT GIRL?  Seriously?  Swap it with a duochrome/shimmer version of Elise, and then we can talk.  And black with a bit of shimmer?  That's boring at this point.  Even if I were to switch to customized boxes (which I'm not willing to do), I don't see three things I'm interested in.  Becky is probably it, and even then, it would depend on the shimmer.

Oh, well.  I really have no business buying any more nail polish anyway, and I'll be getting the Rainbow Honey mystery bag, and I may or may not be getting additional RH stuff (still debating things).  And I have eighteen Espionage nail wraps, AND I have something like a dozen MORE wraps from them coming next month.  Uh...  Yeah.  Why did I even bother getting a box *this* month?

No kidding.  A BABY PINK CREAM FOR IT GIRL?  Seriously?  Swap it with a duochrome/shimmer version of Elise, and then we can talk.  And black with a bit of shimmer?  That's boring at this point.  Even if I were to switch to customized boxes (which I'm not willing to do), I don't see three things I'm interested in.  Becky is probably it, and even then, it would depend on the shimmer.

Oh, well.  I really have no business buying any more nail polish anyway, and I'll be getting the Rainbow Honey mystery bag, and I may or may not be getting additional RH stuff (still debating things).  And I have eighteen Espionage nail wraps, AND I have something like a dozen MORE wraps from them coming next month.  Uh...  Yeah.  Why did I even bother getting a box *this* month?

I almost got sucked in with the thrill of getting the themed glitter polish as a bonus, but had to step back and realise I could get a better themed polish from one of the numerous indies and at a better price for twice as much polish. This is going to be another skip month for me, I should just own up and cancel at some point.

Hazel and Brandis are sucking me in. Those are like my ultimate polish colours. Who cares if I own similar ones by every other nail polish brand lol.

• Like 2

I may get a box for my daughter's birthday that includes Jess (her name), but I'm not really feeling it. I have enough points to get a free box, so maybe...

• Like 1

I'll definitely be skipping February.  It so uninspired and obvious dupes of previous colors. A dark brown, shimmery black, and petal pink for it girl? Really? Yawn. I'm not impressed with that glitter topper AT ALL.

I was excited about the free glitter polish, but I have a similar one in another brand that I rarely use, so it will be easy for me to skip this month!

• Like 1

Okay, so a pink cream *and* an oil slick duochrome in the It Girl box?  I have, like, four oil slick polishes.  The fact that this one is a silk isn't really making me want it.  "Black iris creme" looks just plain old *black* to me.  And *two* creams in the It Girl box.  No.  Unless they have some interesting alternate boxes (not holding my breath there), skipping over here. 

I've skipped the past 3-4 months, after previewing the February collection I plan to take a box. There's a couple of polishes that I like the look of and I'm all about trying every eye brightner I can get my hands on. I have several highlighters already but I'd be happy to try Juleps. Can't wait to pick tomorrow, I might even pick up add ons :)

• Like 1