Jan. 2015 Unboxing: 6 items! Anyone else receive unlisted extra?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first post, and I hope this is the correct forum..

I just received my January box, and to my surprise, it contains 6 items- Zoya polish, Philosophy moisturizer, Philip B.conditioner, Erno Laszlo mud bar, and Revlon eye art-- all of which are listed in the product detail pamphlet. However, also in the box (see pic) is a deluxe sample of StriVectin illuminating serum. Odd. But I am not complaining here.. skin care junkie at your service.

As usual, this box rarely disappoints, as there is always at least one rave-worthy item for me-- the only consistent box I can count on anymore ;-) I should mention though, I was a little surprised to see a drugstore brand included, but the eye set does look nice, and now being somewhat unemployed, I'm a high end snob on a drugstore budget here.

The serum might be a packing mistake, but I'm curious if this happened to anyone else?

Looking forward to being a part of this exciting and informative forum...thank you!

-Lisa

Yep, we all got it! If you check the January discussion you can see that some eagle eyed subscribers noticed the StriVectin in the teeny little picture shown under your acct info ( can't remember where) 

Kind of odd that it wasn't mentioned int he booklet, either, but I'm like you....always thrilled to get that extra goodness!

Back