I woke up like this Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone else bite on this? I don't need anymore polish but I've been wanting to try their Sea Spray and yesterday that was the product that was shown on the promotional email they sent out. I'm guessing that there is a strong possibility it's included in the box. *fingers crossed* I skipped the last two mystery boxes but they both looked like good boxes.

I ended up buying this, because I really liked my Naughty or Nice Mystery Box and was hoping for some more awesomeness! I may end up being disappointed, however. I've seen some people's I Woke Up Like This mystery boxes, and am hoping I got one of the better versions...

I ended up buying this, because I really liked my Naughty or Nice Mystery Box and was hoping for some more awesomeness! I may end up being disappointed, however. I've seen some people's I Woke Up Like This mystery boxes, and am hoping I got one of the better versions...
Were there variations? I got the same as everyone i've seen (night mask, 3 polishes, lip primer, aurora crayon)

Back