Birchbox February 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooh good find! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait to see what they have this month! I've actually been really pleased with Birchbox Plus lately. 

I've never done the upgrades before and was wondering if they give you the points for the extras you buy/add on?

I can't see the plus items at all- anyone take a screenshot or remember what they are?

I think BB might have taken them back down or something :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They aren't up yet
Oooooh...I feel really silly now, I just clicked the link and didn't read the top post too carefully.

Woops! Guess I'm just overly excited.

I had a really busy work day last month and totally missed the options to pick a sample or get BB Plus, so I'm determined to do both this month (assuming the Plus items are good).

Oooooh...I feel really silly now, I just clicked the link and didn't read the top post too carefully.

Woops! Guess I'm just overly excited.

I had a really busy work day last month and totally missed the options to pick a sample or get BB Plus, so I'm determined to do both this month (assuming the Plus items are good).
Okay that is a super cute puppy pic in your profile!

I got a survey about Birchbox plus in my email today. Looks like they are trying to make improvements.
I got that too! I was glad to have the chance to give feedback.

The coolest part of it was the question about whether or not I would want a monthly subscription with BB Plus included for $35/month but WITH the option to opt out of the Plus item each month.

Interesting concept for sure- what do you all think of that?

The coolest part of it was the question about whether or not I would want a monthly subscription with BB Plus included for $35/month but WITH the option to opt out of the Plus item each month.

I said no to that.  Not interested at 35.00/month even with an opt-out.  Most of their plus items don't interest me anyway.

Thirty five per month sounds expensive.  I don't think I've seen people on MUT saying they always get the items. It's more like a splurge if there is something particularly fabulous. I have yet to get a plus item because they are always so much money.

I figure with the opt-out option, what's not to like? That said, I've only really once been interested in Birchbox plus - when they had the Capwell + Co necklaces....

I like the idea, sometimes I want the plus items but the shipping errors and delays make me too nervous to get any of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested as I'm jealous of the lifestyle items in Birchbox Man but not at $35.  Maybe $20 or $25 max.  Some of the items they offer aren't even worth an extra $25.

Latest posts

Back