Vegan/Cruelty Free beauty boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a list of these? I really want to sub to some, Petit Vour is the only one I know of atm.

The only eco friendly one I sub to now is kloverbox

I have tried eco-emi, yuzen, gourmet body treats (none of the items were appropriate for my hair & skin type- bleh), petit vour (same thing there)

kloverbox blows all of them away, imho.  Just an amazing service.

Yeah but it's $25 and I'm a grad student so I'm on a super budget. Petit Vour is in my price range. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

you should find their promo codes - cause I got mine during black friday and got 6 boxes for the price of 4.  Also, because it is such a great service, perhaps only getting one box every other month - that is still cheaper than 2 months of petit vour.

I got very disappointed in petit vour very quickly.  You are going to find that eco-friendly boxes do not come cheaply....

Last edited by a moderator:
you should find their promo codes - cause I got mine during black friday and got 6 boxes for the price of 4.  Also, because it is such a great service, perhaps only getting one box every other month - that is still cheaper than 2 months of petit vour.

I got very disappointed in petit vour very quickly.  You are going to find that eco-friendly boxes do not come cheaply....
I'll def look for some promo codes, thanks.

KloverBox is amazing! The owner is responsive. You can try emailing her and ask if there will be any upcoming 25% off codes.

This month is my last Petit Vour box. I cancelled them because I would use only a 1/4 to half of their products.

Eco Emi offers a customizable box 4 deluxe samples for $10.00 incuding shipping. You select the samples and it is a one time payment. This is different than their revamped beauty sub which I love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My problem is I have rosacea. That limits me when it comes to beauty subs.

Yeah Eco Emi looks good, and I'm going to def do kloverbox when I have a fulltime job. Till then I'll try a month of Petit Vour and see what I think.

Anyone tried the Bare Bliss Box? It's suppose to be vegan and organic. Looks like they have only had a few boxes so far but they look pretty good.

I get vegan cuts

Petit vour

Sent to the UK . Vegan cuts I've cancelled and petit vour may be going the boxes are not wowing me any more .

In the uk vegan kind now ship international and souksouk are also expanding .

Anyone tried the Bare Bliss Box? It's suppose to be vegan and organic. Looks like they have only had a few boxes so far but they look pretty good.
I tried it for the first 3 months. I don't feel comfortable signing back up. The products are great, but there are too many issues on the business side that makes it not worth it for me. I do hope the owner is able to straighten out the issues,

Latest posts

Back