• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boxycharm Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided to make a thread where we can list our Boxycharm items up for trade.  Even though for the most part we all get the same things, sometimes there are people who don't want certain items and some people who want to stock up.

From this months box I have for trade:

Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum

Pur-lisse Flash tattoos

Beauty for Real Lip Cream in Always There

From a previous box I also have the Coastal Scents Beijing Pallet.

I'm trying to get my hands on the Be a Bombshell eyeshadow in Tempted from the October box. I could just buy it from the site, but where's the fun in that?

Hi ladies! I've updated my trade list and I am interested in taking a look at yours! =] message me if you are interested in working out a swap. Multi-item swaps preferred. TIA! =]

Hi! I really really want the Too faced Natural Face Palette from this moths box- I have the Violet Voss Essentials palette to trade- just received it TODAY! Hasn’t been swatches, touched used or anything! Pls pls let me know 

Latest posts

Back