• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OuiPlease Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ladies! I'm in search of the 1951 maison clutch any design and color. Also looking for two of the sweaters the "girls don't cry " and the angel wings one. Please message me if you have one to swap. I have a ton of items to trade, so chances are I might have what you're looking for. I'm on the msa swap board. If you message me and let me know what your looking for I can reply with the items I have. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I have the Myrium K Anti-Frizz (but the top of the box is ripped a little) - product isn't touched. I have straight hair and could never use it.  would love to trade for other items from the box.  Try me. 

I'm dying for a Peut Etre (size Large or Medium if you think they are roomy enough) - can trade for many items... I get so many boxes in duplicates. 

Of course, I want a 1951 Clutch too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a size small one in pink.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back