Any recommendations for lipstick brands?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Tarte's lipsticks! They last forever and the colors are really pretty. If your more into indie makeup try Limnit Lipsticks they have a lot of fun colors and are really moisturizing and have a decent lasting time. Plus they aren't expensive :)

I guess it depends on what you are looking for...long wear time, moisturizing, great colors and no need for lip liner??? For me that's Urban Decays Revolution line.  

colourpop is all I'm wearing right now! they're beautiful colors and last a long time.... and super affordable. definitely worth trying out.

I've always been an avid MAC lipstick junkie and I still absolutely love them, but the NARS Audacious lipsticks have the best formula and pigmentation I've ever tried.

Maybe you have already tried them, but MAC lipsticks in "retro matte" formula are my absolute favorite!! I love matte lipsticks in general and if you do too, other good options are NYX soft matte lip creams and Milani color statement lipsticks. All these are pigmented, matte, long-lasting and affordable:)

okay, for SURE try Cover Girl's Colorlicious Lip collection. 

it doesn't say, but its long wearing lipstick & its been comparable to MAC! 

it doesn't leave your lips dry or sticky either. i bought one for my mom & she loved it. 

Rimmel's Kate Moss in black lippies, they smell great (for drugstore lippies anyway), apply like heaven, feel great, and last a long time too.

This is the last one I got and it did not disappoint.

DSCF0509.JPG

Same day after eating ahuge tuna sandwich on bagels. 

CAM01443.jpg

You should try MAC lipstiks that provide an outclass variety of stunning lipsticks. If you will try this this brand, i'm sure that your lips would be more stunning and more appealing.

Second option would be Lancome. It's best lipstick is L'Absolu Rogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
colourpop is all I'm wearing right now! they're beautiful colors and last a long time.... and super affordable. definitely worth trying out.
i absolutely agree.

I love their matte finish and so far i like it.

i also have done swatches and reviews.

(link removed)

Maybellines new matte lipsticks. 
have u tried Colourpop ultra matte Lipsticks? They are cheaper than good drugstore brands but high in quality and transfer proof.

You can see swatches and reviews if you want.

(link removed)

Hey there! 

My name is Patty and I want to give my top 3 lipstick brands. Now I live in AZ so it's really hot here so my lips get really dry so I have to use lipsticks that provide a lot of moisture! So here are my top brands. 

1. Milani's Matte Lipsticks (they smell great, and are under $8.00) they have a lot of moisture. 

2. Lorel's Moisturizing Lipstick are all great too!

3. Avon (Good quality, great price and are usually on sale)  

Hope this helped. Thank you! 

Try Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream, I have attached swatches for different skin tone. You can also search it on Google with Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream swatches by Farheen.
073708ba8463e09d6ab54b6441763b47.jpg

Nyassa is a vegan brand that comes up with natural bath and body products. I have a handful of their stuff and so far I have mostly enjoyed using them. This was the first one I reached out to simply because it said “Bubblegum”. Well I used to love LUSH bubblegum lip scrub and this reminds me 100% of it. It comes in a little light candy pink tub with a screw top. Very handy and safe for travel.

http://nyassabathandbody.com/face/lip-balm.html

Latest posts

Back