Sample Society-February *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't see it posted, so I thought I would start a new thread. Looks like the Strivectin was actually supposed to go in the February box, so we will be receiving another sample in the next box.

@ Thanks for starting the thread. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was hoping they would procure a different item for the box instead of sending out the exact same one.  But I'm definitely excited to see what else will be included in the box! Sigh...I hate waiting for spoilers to be released- patience isn't exactly one of my strong suits...

It looks like we are getting the StriVectin Intensive Illuminating Serum again for February.  It wasn't suppose to be in the January box.   Its a nice product, so I don't mind the dupe.  But, hopefully the other items are interesting.

I got StriVectrin in my box, did not like it then, do not want another one in February that I will just have to give away like the first one.

Oh, nice!  I like StriVectin and while I havent tried the one from this month's box I've been really happy with other products I've received from them.  I like getting samples because they don't go out of date (I use them up fast enough) and getting more means I don't have to spring for the full size.  Strivectin is expensive!

And that's a pretty big goof!  Somebody probably got their wrist slapped for that one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

December and January were both big wins for me, and I definitely don't mind getting another strivectin sample. I'm excited to see what February brings. Keep it up Sample Society!

The silence this month tells me if may possibly not be a very good month. I decided to forgo this month and get the Net A Porter box instead.

I love all things Strivectin so let me know if you want to swap. Got a ton of stuff!

The strivectin is a good $22 sample ($89/4 since it's .25 ounce compared to normal 1 ounce), and I really enjoy it - as does the beau - so I'll stay subscribed again.

It'd be nice to get something exciting for Valentines day, as in a red lipstick or something, but tbh my expectations aren't that high (here's hoping they surpass them). I just hope we aren't stuck with another .00001 ounce perfume sample again.  

I can't believe there haven't been any spoilers, other than the StriVectin repeat, yet.  It makes me a little nervous....

A part of me is disappointed that we will be getting the same product twice, but the other part really likes the StriVectin.

A pic from the email about the face masks included

image.jpg

Oooh I've used the 'soothing' one (yellow package, shea butter and something else). It was really nice! 

I'm pretty sure those are supposed to be single use packages, but I got 2 out of mine. 

Latest posts

Back