Lynn Haller

Sample Society-February *spoilers*

My box has decided to take a crosscountry road trip.  It was in Maryland on Monday and now it's in California...I live in Virginia.  Whomp whomp.

Whoa I live in VA too and mine always comes next day.

Whoa I live in VA too and mine always comes next day.

Normally mine does too. When it didn't show up on Tuesday, I checked the tracking and it went from Maryland to "No tracking information available at this time."  So I called customer service, and he told me the box looked to be lost and that unfortunately Sample Society was out of boxes for the month, but I would be refunded.

It's still in California--now just another city so I'll be surprised if it ever makes its way back here.

I've done this on and off the SS. Subscribed and unsubscribed. I just subscribed again to give them another try. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook