Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's hard to avoid the Valentine's thing with a February bag, but PLEASE no pink. Last February's was that boring pink bag, and then we got the pink ravioli... enough! A pretty pattern in a nice fabric, not cheap vinyl, if you please. What happened to the contributing-artist thing?

As for the contents, if we must have a V-day theme:

-rose gold anything, really (instead of just rose)

-Demeter in some non-rose floral bouquet scent (and maybe a mini splash or spray this time instead of another rollerball)

-one of the Too Faced chocolate products

-matte pastel eyeshadow sampler (for the ubiquitous conversation hearts)

-Rainbow Honey or a new indie glitter polish (in lieu of diamonds)

...and hey, throw in a Lush bath bomb for those of us who will be spending V-day alone! Just saying. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably going to be my last bag. My birthday is in February though, so I'm hoping for a good one!
Me too... I was going to bow out after January, but then I ended up redeeming for a couple of points reward items that I actually really wanted, so I had to stick around. I guess this means that Ipsy gets one last chance to blow my mind and convince me to stay!

February 2014 was my first bag last year and is still one of my favorites when it comes to the contents (minus the POP lip probs). Fingers crossed this year's as good as last!

I haven't received a blush in a while. I purchased several in December but I would like a color a little out of my comfort zone. After all, branching out is the reason I like subs. Other than the blush I would just like something different. I'm just not sure what that is.

Ahh... Can't wait to see the spoilers! I don't know what I'd like actually. I just don't want any brush/tool...

I just hope this bag is better than last years feb bag.

I'd love to see a powder highlighter. Something with same effect as the hourglass ambient lighting palette or too faced candlelight glow. Those are gorgeous.

It's been a while since we received a zoya np, so bring it on. Preferably in a mauve pink shade.

A rose gold eyeshadow would be lovely.

An eyebrow mascara, like gimme brow or the new NYX one.

They should send out a sweet smelling moisturizing body oil.

finger crossed that it's actually a good bag.

Maybe they will totally ignore V-day and go with one of their typical ambiguous Ipsy themes i.e You're Amazing or Be Fabulous. I'd like to see a floral print bag. Or at least something a bit more grown up looking. Lately their bags tend to look like they came from the clearance section of Claire's. 

Me too... I was going to bow out after January, but then I ended up redeeming for a couple of points reward items that I actually really wanted, so I had to stick around. I guess this means that Ipsy gets one last chance to blow my mind and convince me to stay!
Same here. I'm hoping for one last Ipsy hurrah! I'd love to see the Zoya Satin polishes show up, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I haven't received a blush in a while. I purchased several in December but I would like a color a little out of my comfort zone. After all, branching out is the reason I like subs. Other than the blush I would just like something different. I'm just not sure what that is.
A blush would be great.  I'll have been with Ipsy 1 year in March and the only blush I've received from them was the itty bitty coastal scents duo over the summer.  

Also please no eyeliner this month Ipsy, I've received several from Ipsy and not liked a single one of them.

A blush would be great. I'll have been with Ipsy 1 year in March and the only blush I've received from them was the itty bitty coastal scents duo over the summer.
Huh. Until I saw that, I hadn't realized that I have actually never gotten a blush from Ipsy! (Well, I guess the Elizabeth Mott stain counts, but I don't use stains as blush.) I have the City Color blush from last February, which I still use regularly, but only because I ordered it after not getting it. And I looooove me some blush! BLUSH OR BUST, IPSY.

I'm all for a blush and Zoya too. And skin care!

Please Ipsy NO MORE eyeshadows! Sheesh I've had at least 8 eyeshadows in the last year of bags. Also no more hair care!
I just wish that they'd send more palettes or at least multi-shade samplers instead of just the single eyeshadows... I never find myself reaching for those, except for the matte brown that I use for my brows.

has anyone gotten the resub email with a spoiler for Feb?  I got an email asking me to resub a few days ago but there was no spoiler in it.

I just wish that they'd send more palettes or at least multi-shade samplers instead of just the single eyeshadows... I never find myself reaching for those, except for the matte brown that I use for my brows.
I could deal with some neutral mattes, but glittery overly shiny and loose powders in rando colors have to go.  

Ended up springing on my second ipsyME purchase with the CAILYN tints today. I have loved the Art Touch tint they sent out last fall and those colors they had up seem really pretty. Hoping this turns out to be a good purchase!

Latest posts

Back