tacehtpuekam

Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

My bag arrived a bit unexpectedly this morning (it was still at the border last night) and I have to admit I'm far happier about most of it than I thought I'd be. The Pencil Me In liner is a beautiful dark purple that could almost work as a neutral but will work really nicely with my dark brown eyes. I got the blush in the peach bellini colour and it's a really nice size for travel and a beautiful colour. The Cargo gloss is pretty sheer, so it's nowhere near as baby pink as I expected.

Still pretty sad trombone about the blow-out spray though. I've received blow-out sprays in the past two bags. I don't even own a hairdryer!

• Like 4

I don't usually receive my bag until the 14th but I really, really want it. No reason, just, I'm on a no-buy so I NEED.

• Like 3

Mine came today. I'm not a fan of the cargo gloss, it's sticky and is way too light for my pale skin, it makes me look sick lol. Also one of my glamglow packets were missing, but ipsy is sending one out. I got the peach blush, and if applied lightly, it may just work for me.

My bag arrived a bit unexpectedly this morning (it was still at the border last night) and I have to admit I'm far happier about most of it than I thought I'd be. The Pencil Me In liner is a beautiful dark purple that could almost work as a neutral but will work really nicely with my dark brown eyes. I got the blush in the peach bellini colour and it's a really nice size for travel and a beautiful colour. The Cargo gloss is pretty sheer, so it's nowhere near as baby pink as I expected.

Still pretty sad trombone about the blow-out spray though. I've received blow-out sprays in the past two bags. I don't even own a hairdryer!

Oh! Did you get a tracking number? I'm also in Canada but no email from Ipsy yet...

Oh! Did you get a tracking number? I'm also in Canada but no email from Ipsy yet...

I'm in Canada. My tracking code came on the 9th (it was already in Burlington) and my bag came today.

h! Did you get a tracking number? I'm also in Canada but no email from Ipsy yet...

I'm in Canada. My tracking code came on the 9th (it was already in Burlington) and my bag came today.

I'm in the same boat as derdrexo - I got my tracking on Monday. There have been a couple of months where I didn't get my tracking email, the package just showed up unexpectedly.

Edited by Moonblossom

Ok, so now that it's in hand, I'm pretty happy:  the City Colour lip stain is actually a really pretty pink that's nice with my colouring (kind of raspberry-ish?) and while I didn't get the peach blush, the pink one is also a good colour and has a nice formula :)

• Like 1

My tracking came, bag is due on the 16th! I'm excited, I don't expect it any earlier just because the day before is a Sunday. Usually it will arrive one day before schedule but there's no mail that day.

My tracking status is still 'electronic shipment notification received' with an expected delivery date of 2/23, but my coworker who lives about 5 miles from me got hers yesterday. It's extra crazy because we got the same bag items this month.

Come on Ipsy, you did that whole big shipping chat where you straight up said bags are shipped by region. I don't believe you. 

My tracking status is still 'electronic shipment notification received' with an expected delivery date of 2/23, but my coworker who lives about 5 miles from me got hers yesterday. It's extra crazy because we got the same bag items this month.

Come on Ipsy, you did that whole big shipping chat where you straight up said bags are shipped by region. I don't believe you.

Are you getting a bonus item this month? It adds an extra week to my bag delivery when I get point perk products.

Has anyone seen this bag on IG yet? I haven't found it yet and I'm curious which blush variation I'm getting :)

I haven't seen my variation on IG either. I wonder if there are more variations this month.

Has anyone seen this bag on IG yet? I haven't found it yet and I'm curious which blush variation I'm getting :)

I found one on IG and she said it was Peach Bellini.

Which is what I'm hoping for, this is my bag as well.  

I found one on IG and she said it was Peach Bellini.

Which is what I'm hoping for, this is my bag as well.  

ooh, I really hope so! Either would work with my skintone but I prefer peaches and have far too many pinks already from my subs.

I finally have another 250 points. I'm hoping they add something soon so I can cash out, and quit ipsy!

• Like 1

Are you getting a bonus item this month? It adds an extra week to my bag delivery when I get point perk products.

Oh gotcha. Yes, I did get a bonus item this month and totally forgot about that. 

Ipsy, I forgive you.

• Like 3

I have 585 points and was tempted to redeem for the UD mascara but I didn't want to wait an extra week to receive my next bag. :x

Just rec'd my tracking # today & due to arrive Wednesday. I'm impatient but my delay is not any fault of ipsy's (this time) as they had to rebill me twice.

Instead my bank is 100% to blame as they cancelled/ reissued my card # & "forgot" to notify me & mail me the replacement card!!!

I logged in my glam room just now and was able to write something on facebook for 10 points.  I was also looking for the photo of the ideal bag of the month. I use it to gauge how much Ipsy loves/hates me. I'm only getting three of the featured products but the ones I didn't get I would not have wanted. The ideal bag had china glaze, a NYX eye liner, model co blush, a blush brush and the city color lip stain. What's weird is the photo was just in the facebook sharing feature. It's not on Feb 2015 Official Look like you would expect. 

• Like 1

Got one of my bags today! Pleasantly surprised! I thought this month would be a bust. I'm excited to try the lip stain, anti aging masks (I got two?) and the volumnizing spray. I have super rosy cheeks naturally so I'll probably give away the blush to a friend and that eyeshadow looks hideous to me so that's a nogo too. 3/5 not bad!post-110401-0-14502300-1423890388_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I got the light pink cargo gloss. It smells terrible- I had to remove it right away. I really like the Tini eyeshadow.

• Like 1

My Ipsy bag showed up early today:)

The angled face brush is amazing!! I really like the cosmopolitan blush and face oil too.

I'm trading my Tini eyeshadow for the lip stain and thank goodness because the Cargo lip gloss makes me look like a zombie lol.

The actual bag is really cute and I'm happy with what I got this month.

• Like 1

Got my bag today - a nice Valentine surprise, besides the roses and pedicure from the husband :)

I like everything, surprisingly. I'm saving the lip stain for spring. It feels a little bright right now, but it's also about -9 here in Chicago, so anything other than black and grey feels bright, haha. 

Really like the lash curler! The blush is perfect for me - I'm pale, and I got Cosmopolitan. I have fine hair, so I'm glad I got the volumizing spray. Excited to try the face oil - any moisture is needed here in the tundra!

ipsy, you have me for one more month.

did anyone get any of the new ipsy point things? i have 1,000 points, but i want something good!

• Like 1