tacehtpuekam

Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

According to today's spoiler, looks like we all get a blush! Yay!! :)

Yay indeed! Ipsy, you wily evil temptress... you sure know the way back into my good graces, don't you? Now, which one to wish for? On one hand, l love warm-toned blushes... but on the other hand, I already have several, and will it be too similar to the City Color melon from LAST February (the only other blush I've gotten from Ipsy)?

Okay, if everyone gets a blush.  Then maybe they didn't pair the blush brush with them.  I can't see them sending everyone a blush brush.  At any rate, I am happy about the blush!!!

Yay! My account was charged, so I will be getting my first bag in Feb after all..I love Demeter, so that alone will make it worth it for me!

Maaaaan, I was waffling about cancelling because of the shitty value of the Canadian dollar, but I'm so glad I haven't. This bag is shaping up to be awesome so far.

• Like 1

I'd be happy with either color. I received the Model & Co. bronzer from Birchbox last summer as one of my PYS's. and I really liked it so I'm very happy Ipsy is sending us this brand.

I hope I get the Demeter!! I got the gardenia last summer and actually really liked it.  It was also small and portable in my bag!  fingers crossed! But I'll probably get an eyelash curler..I just bought a sheseido one.  lol

• Like 1

I got the Hey Honey mask before, I hope I get the perfume! The lippie's look great too! Not bad Ipsy, just don't send me eyeliner or the curler.  

I am just so excited to get blush! Also excited that there don't appear to be any bronze-toned eye makeup products for me to give away this month :)

http://instagram.com/p/yhmRbHCbBM/

http://lush4blush.com/2015/02/01/ipsy-sneak-peek-1-february-2015/

My browser won't let me paste photos but this instagram account took me to where they basically showed every single product and a video of them explaining everything. I guess I've been pronouncing Demeter wrong. They call it Dem Etter in the video. I've been saying Deem Eater. Cue eye rolling Hermione Grainger. I know better than to get excited before seeing my glam room. Just coz it's out there doesn't mean I'll get it.  

• Like 5

I hope I get the Demeter!! I got the gardenia last summer and actually really liked it.  It was also small and portable in my bag!  fingers crossed! But I'll probably get an eyelash curler..I just bought a sheseido one.  lol

I just purchased the Shiseido one too! I was hoping for the eyelash curler every time I see it in the sneak peek and never got it. Now that I have my new favorite I hope they don't send it to me.

• Like 1

I actually posted this picture (like the original one posted in the beginning of the forum). Its from my blog lush4blush.com .... I always post all of the ipsy sneak peeks with product info every month if you guys were wondering! Thanks for sharing!!! 

post-119062-0-39271400-1422934378_thumb.png

• Like 3

I actually posted this picture (like the original one posted in the beginning of the forum). Its from my blog lush4blush.com .... I always post all of the ipsy sneak peeks with product info every month if you guys were wondering! Thanks for sharing!!!

A mod, a mod, my kingdom for a mod... oh, wait.

• Like 9

I hope I don't get the hey honey face mask, only because skin care is dead last on my list of things that I want.

I would love the blush brush, a perfume, any lip product or one of the liners in the xo screenshot. Even the lash curler would be better, I don't curl my lashes but at least I don't have that tool.

Can't wait to find out which goodies I'll get! Good luck ladies.

I am actually not too excited for blush, I am thinking about canceling Ipsy so this does nothing for me. I would prefer the skin care,

I hope I don't get the hey honey face mask, only because skin care is dead last on my list of things that I want.

I would love the blush brush, a perfume, any lip product or one of the liners in the xo screenshot. Even the lash curler would be better, I don't curl my lashes but at least I don't have that tool.

Can't wait to find out which goodies I'll get! Good luck ladies.

Even if skin care isn't your thing, Hey Honey Take it off is an amazing mask and worth a try.  It's also a lot of fun -- you know how much fun peeling glue off your skin was as a kid?  That's how Hey Honey is, except it's your whole face.  Maybe I'm just weird, but I love peeling it off.  I bought a full size after getting a sample once and I don't do that often!

I hope you get everything you want, though! 

• Like 6

...and hey, throw in a Lush bath bomb for those of us who will be spending V-day alone! Just saying. ;-)

Regardless of how I'm spending V-Day, I want me some Lush!