tacehtpuekam

Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Yeah, I couldn't figure out if that purple pot in the middle was supposed to be a weird lip thing or an eyeshadow. Since the spoiler says, "Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet one of these lovely picks?" Either way, I don't want that purple eyeshadow/pot thing!

All products are on my blog lush4blush.com

City Color Lip Stain and Lip Balm

cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Gloss

Loves!!

@@lush4blush, since you've just joined and clearly don't know the rules around here yet, you're not allowed to promote your blog in posts. You can link it in your signature, but most of this website (aside from the Beauty

Bloggers section) is otherwise a no-pimping zone. You might want to check out the terms of service regarding where and what you can post about your blog. Thanks!

• Like 5

Yeah, I couldn't figure out if that purple pot in the middle was supposed to be a weird lip thing or an eyeshadow. Since the spoiler says, "Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet one of these lovely picks?" Either way, I don't want that purple eyeshadow/pot thing!

I looked up the Medusa makeup on their website and it definitely looks like an eyeshadow.  I'm with you...I would not want it either.  They don't appear to make any potted lip products.

I'm so sorry about that! I didn't mean to promote when it wasn't aloud. Was just trying to let you guys know I post the sneak peeks. I didn't know it wasn't but I won't post it from now on.

I guess I am the only one who would want the medusa. I would use it as an eye liner and apply with an angle brush. 

• Like 3

I think I will be fairly satisfied with anything except eyeliners, but it would LOVE the Demeter. Please pretty please

Oh my gosh. Fellow Canadians on Ipsy's page complaining about the price. Stop. You're making yourself look stupid. $20 for the bag is expensive, I agree, and I will probably end up cancelling too because it's expensive. BUT signing up, you KNEW it was billed in US dollars. It's NOT Ipsy's fault that the exchange rate is not good. /rant.

• Like 1

I'm thrilled to see Medusa. I may not be able to use that color but it would be fun to play around with and besides it's exciting to see a new brand in the bag.

• Like 2

I'm really liking the sneak peeks so far! I think I spotted glam glow eye treatment on the table in the Instagram video too :) I can't wait for tomorrow's spoiler!

• Like 2

Oh my gosh. Fellow Canadians on Ipsy's page complaining about the price. Stop. You're making yourself look stupid. $20 for the bag is expensive, I agree, and I will probably end up cancelling too because it's expensive. BUT signing up, you KNEW it was billed in US dollars. It's NOT Ipsy's fault that the exchange rate is not good. /rant.

Yeah, our shitty dollar is really not Ipsy's fault. I am still very seriously debating cancelling mine, at least temporarily, but it's nothing to do with Ipsy itself. Buying anything online right now is just painful ;_;

• Like 1

Yeah, our shitty dollar is really not Ipsy's fault. I am still very seriously debating cancelling mine, at least temporarily, but it's nothing to do with Ipsy itself. Buying anything online right now is just painful ;_;

Its brutal right now! But its true, its nothing to do with ipsy. Just so frustrated reading them lol should probably just avoid their page!

• Like 1

I actually like the eye shadow :)  But then, I like colours. . . dark ones especially.  I also agree that it would look really cute as a smudgy liner.  I'll take it!

So far we see 2 eye shadows in 2 different spoilers. Hopefully no one will get 2 eye shadows in the same bag again! (I wasn't hoping for a lot last month and that was my worst case possible--2 shadows.)

By the way, I just realized that Ipsy blocked me from commenting or liking the post on their page after I made a comment on how I wasn't happy getting dupes and 2 eye shadows in the same bag. I'm just really disappointed. Instead of trying to fix an issue they just sweep it under the rug. Other subscriptions have complaints, too, and they should know it can never be 100% happiness. They need to listen to customers' comments, both good and bad.

Edited by thisisnotpimwee
  • Like 4

Early glam room access is up already.

I'm getting:

- cargo mini lip gloss

- Demeter first love roll on perfume

- glam glow eye treatment

- blush

- tini beauty eyeshadow

• Like 6

I'm getting:

Demeter Roll on perfume

Luxie beauty angled face brush

Mitchell & peach fine radiance face oil

Model co Blush

Medusas makeup safari eye shadow

happy with everything but the purple eye shadow. Really wanted nail polish but 4/5 is pretty good.

Edited by BriBaybee
  • Like 1

I'm getting the face brush, Joya perfume oil, model co blush, City Colors lip stain, and Mitchell & peach face oil.

I have brushes and blushes to last me a lifetime, so I'll probably add it to my swap arsenal :)

It's better than last month, that's for sure!

• Like 1

Here's what I'm getting:

Cargo lip gloss

Hey honey take it off

Blush brush

Blush

Tiny beauty Rob Scheppy eye shadow

Not too bad at all. I have a dozen blushes but, hey...

• Like 1

I'm getting:

Lip gloss

Eye lash curler (I wanted it so bad and never got it .. until I bought a nice one then here it comes..)

Face oil

Blush

Demeter

I'm pretty happy with mine although it's not the best option I prefer. Well, just no eye shadow is enough for me :) I was hoping for face brush but I prolly can find it easily in a swap because it looks like a lot of people are getting it.

Did you all really have to share with 10 friends on Facebook to get to see what is in your Glam Room?  I have never been asked to do that and I am so not ready to spam 10 of my friends and relatives with Ipsy stuff just to get to see it a few days early.  Is there a work around for that step?

• Like 3