• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PopSugar Swaps 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacehtpuekam

Malicious Meanie Pants
Reaction score
It appears the original swap thread has gone missing, so feel free to use this for now! I will merge the two together when the original is recovered. 

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

If anyone wanted to cancel and was unable to please let me know. If you are willing to change the shipping address for one month I can pay full price via paypal. I don't really care what is in the box I was just planning on giving it to my 18 yr old for valentines day. Thanks!

Looking for house of Harlow Lynn aviators, I have plenty of items to swap for if you have these please pm me.

Have:
Gold BaubleBar arrow necklace

Want:
Silver BaubleBar arrow necklace

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi girls, I don't subscribe to Popsugar but I really would like that silver Baublebar necklace! My trade list is here:

makeuptalk.com/f/topic/124652/ericas-trade-list/

I have the silver arrow necklace from February Musthave box that I would like to trade for gold. Please contact me if you're interested.

Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the gold Baublebar arrow necklace (still new) and really wanting to trade it for a silver one. Thanks!

Oh, also have the January Sparklepop Necklace up for trade, if anyone is interested.  

Looking for the love necklace from the 2013 Neiman Marcus box, the chevron throw and missoni candles. If anyone has these and would like to swap please message me. I have tons to trade I sub to a lot of boxes let me know what your looking for, I just might have it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looking for:

Stephanie Johnson makeup case

Blue sleep eye mask

Have:

Bliss Micro Magic

Benefit roller lash and Porfessional samples

Riffle Paper Fashion Notes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I have quite a few things from the april popsugar box. dabney lee umbrella, garden in a bag organic basil, flip and tumble reusable bag, and $25 Mott 50 card.

Please let me know if you would like to swap!

Hello! I have quite a few things from the april popsugar box. dabney lee umbrella, garden in a bag organic basil, flip and tumble reusable bag, and $25 Mott 50 card.

Please let me know if you would like to swap!
Do u still have the umbrella and by Any chance the candle? I have items from the July and Aug boxes along with tons of other trades

Latest posts

Back