Fabletics?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!  I'm hoping that the cute Fabletics outfits will keep my butt on my elliptical!  I'm going to subscribe using the 50% off for new VIPs on an outfit.  Anybody a VIP?  Also, if there are any 'need to knows' that would be great too.  Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love fabletics, I hope you enjoy your outfit! I love love love the Lima Capri and the Salar leggings the most. I find they run ever so slightly small. The fits on the tops can vary sometimes. If it isn't a brand new style, there are usually lots of reviews that go into more detail on the sizing, lengths and material thinness. Always super helpful to check the reviews before buying :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I haven't tried their new high support bra, and I find the support of most of the options either very light or a light medium. The Vassa has no support but is crazy cute and I can't recommend enough.

Good luck and have fun!!

Hi there. I have only been on fabletics a few months (and have bought two outfits) and I really like it. I totally agree with yeti's recommendations of the Lima Capri and salar leggings. They really do make me get my butt out of bed and workout, they are cute and comfy. Also agree on the sizing - I am a 6/8 and have been ordering 8s in bottoms and they are still pretty snug.

I have an infinity scarf and water bottle from there too (I think I was trying to bump up my first purchase to get free shipping) and Ive liked them a lot too. I was hoping for a fabletics thread on this board!

I'm still with Fabletics but have skipped a few months now. I just don't need any more work out clothes right now. The fit with Fabletics has kind of been a hit and miss for me too. It looks like I'm in between sizes and since I'm not that tall I feel like they are designed for taller girls. I'm considering cancelling.

I've been with fabletics for awhile and have earned a free outfit and am just a couple hundred points away from another one. I really like their salar legging outfits, but I have about 5 pairs now in addition to the other workout clothes that I already had. I also like their running shorts and I have a running skirt from them that I like a lot too. Now I won't buy anything unless I love the print that they're releasing. I really liked the zebra print but there wasn't an outfit that I felt like I had to have so I skipped that month too. I personally think the quality is good and size small in pants and x-small in bras and tops fit me well (I'm 5'5", 117 lbs, wide hips, tiny boobs). I think it's good value as long as you like an outfit. 

I 'accidentally' ordered twice this month...  I really love the prints in this collection.  It's also my first order in months, so I don't feel too bad :)   I am very tall (6'), so Reija may be on to something about the clothes being geared to taller girls.  It may be part of why I love the clothes so much.  A word of warning on the Adventura tank though - I missed pulling it from the wash and it shrunk a bit in the dryer.  I find it's best to be a little careful with their tops.

Fabletics February 2015.jpg

Looks great on you! Thanks for posting. Yes since I'm a shortie their capris don't fit me that well making my legs look even shorter and bigger :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  They look perfect on you. Love the print. Reminds me of Victoria's Secret capris I have with a little bit of similar print in the back, (they are black in the front). I was just on the Fabletics site recently and do like the new prints but ended up not ordering anything. They had a lot of cute styles. I'm trying to be good and since my Victoria's Secret ones fit me better, I better just use those for now.

I skipped this month as they were sold out of my size (on day one!) do the one outfit I was tempted to buy. I don't have any of their shorts, so it will be interesting to see if they have some more styles of those during the summer months.

I also just ordered some Lucy leggings during the Rue La La sale, and I'm interested to see how those compare quality-wise. The print I ordered looked like something you might find on Fabletics.

I've never tried Lucy leggins. Let us know how they are when you get them. I'm interested in hearing how they compare to Fabletics.

I got the Lucy leggings last night and ran in them this morning. I would say they are pretty comparable to the Salar leggings.

Here is what I ordered:

lucy Perfect Core Ultramarine Spacedye Stripe Legging, size M

They were $59 at Rue LaLa, and the tag says $108 retail.

I would say the sizing is the same as Fabletics. I'm a pretty standard Medium, and wear a M/8 bottom in Fabletics, and the M Lucy leggings fit the same way. The fabric was a little thinner on the Lucy leggings than in the Fabletics Salar, but it was the same matte type material (not like my shiny spandex running tights from Athleta). The Lucy pants seemed to have a slightly higher rise but that might be just this style, as they have a panel that sucks in your stomach!

Anyway, I can't comment on long term wear for either pair of leggings at this point, but both are great, but Fabletics wins at the price point, as I figure their leggings end up being about $40 (my last outfit with leggings and a long sleeved top was $70).

Hope that helps!

I am new to Fabletics and yet I have already ordered (and reviewed) enough to get a free outfit - that's how much I love this stuff.  I find the quality of the leggings to be amazing (I really do like the salar leggings better than my $$$ Lucy leggings), but the tops are just okay.  Some of the thinner shirts look worn after the first wash.  The pants run a touch small and the tops run a touch big.  I'm in between a L and XL so this means XL bottoms and L tops for me, and that works out really well.  I'm 5'8" and the Regular length works for me; I guess I could see it being a bit too long for shorter people.  They do have short, regular, and tall though, so I'd think it would fit most sizes. As someone mentioned above, the bras don't offer a ton of support, but that's fine for me since I have small boobs and mostly wear them for yoga.  I save my Target Champion bras for running. 

My best tip for anyone new is to skip the monthly outfits and to stock up on fit finds.  Sure, you don't get as many of the cute prints, but there are still tons of options on there.  This also means you don't have to be forced into an outfit when you don't like one of the pieces or they don't have your preferred color in your size.  At least half of my orders have been a hodgepodge of fit finds and it has been a great way to stock up / update my workout clothes collection. 

I 'accidentally' ordered twice this month...  I really love the prints in this collection.  It's also my first order in months, so I don't feel too bad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am very tall (6'), so Reija may be on to something about the clothes being geared to taller girls.  It may be part of why I love the clothes so much.  A word of warning on the Adventura tank though - I missed pulling it from the wash and it shrunk a bit in the dryer.  I find it's best to be a little careful with their tops.
I got this outfit but with the longer leggings - it looks so cute on you!  And all of your advice has been on point, I think we are fabletics twinsies. 

Put a fork in me, I think I'm done with Fabletics. 

I bought my first pair of Wunder Unders from Lululemon last week on sale for $44 and they blow Fabletics out of the the water. OMG, the fabric on these is amazing! They are soft and so super stretchy and flattering and they are great for running! 

I think I'd rather cancel Fabletics and spend $50 - $80 a month on Lululemon's gear instead. I've been converted. 

Put a fork in me, I think I'm done with Fabletics. 

I bought my first pair of Wunder Unders from Lululemon last week on sale for $44 and they blow Fabletics out of the the water. OMG, the fabric on these is amazing! They are soft and so super stretchy and flattering and they are great for running! 

I think I'd rather cancel Fabletics and spend $50 - $80 a month on Lululemon's gear instead. I've been converted. 
Thanks for posting this! I always wondered about Lululemon and what the difference was beside the price. I don't typically spend that much on workout clothing. I used to belong to a workout place and a lot of women there wore Lululemon and I always wondered how they compare. Good to know now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'm going to check them out next time I need something.

I typically don't care about the brands of my workout clothes, especially since I mostly run outdoors pushing my two little kids in the jogging stroller and occasionally take a class here and there, which is why I've never bought any Lulu previously, but $44 was tough to beat (they're now marked down to $32 on their site) and Fabletics openly compares themselves to Lulu Wunder Unders so I was curious. I have Nike running tights too but I can find those at TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack for seriously reduced prices.

The fabric (apparently Lulu makes their own fabric blends, which is the difference that I'm noticing) of the cropped pants that I bought are made out of Luon and I love them because they are super, super stretchy but still hold things in. I can kind of see how people become obsessed with them. I still like my Salar leggings but I'd rather have more of the Lulu Wunder Unders. 

My problem with Lululemon is that it is has always been so inaccessible to me.  You used to not be able to buy it online (but I see that has changed now), there are no stores where I live, and they only go up to a L/size 12.  I can wear a 12 in most stuff but sometimes I need a size up so I'd prefer to be able to try it on before spending that kind of cash. 

Since Dick's sporting goods has Lucy stuff, I have tried out some of those items.  I prefer Fabletics pants but the quality of Lucy tops is way better.  Some of my Fabletics stuff has been washed 3-4 times now and I'm not sure it will hold up as well as my Lucy bottoms over time...so maybe you do get what you pay for. 

I am not seeing these wonder unders for $32, can you send a link?

Looks like they must be sold out of them now. The wonder unders were in their We Made Too Much section, I bought them at $44 and saw that a week later they were marked down to $32. Their Canadian site has a TON of items on sale so I'm wondering if the US side will have more on sale soon too… but I also have a Lululemon store and a Lululemon outlet within driving distance that I can go check out too. 

I've ordered before, and absolutely love their stuff, but realistically don't need more every month... with that said, my piece of advice is: don't forget to skip, if you don't want to be charged every month!

Latest posts

Back