Electric Eyes Colorful Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey! I wanted to do something fun and colorful with my electric palette, so I ended up with a bold purple/orange/pink eye look!​

I could not decide what lip color I wanted to do with this look...Can you relate? #thestruggle​

​

So, I tried on some different lips here. Tell me which one you like better!​

​

Face:​

Maybelline FITme Foundation & Concealer​

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer​

Anastasia Contour Kit​

Too Faced Inner Light Highlight & Papa Don't Peach Blush (from the Everything Nice Palette)​

​

Eyes:​

MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ocre​

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple​

Urban Decay Electric Palette​

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eyes Mascara​

Ardell Demi Wispies​

​

Lips (in order of appearance):​

Lime Crime Coquette​

MAC Plushglass Ample Pink​

MAC Morange​

MAC Diva​

MAC Rebel under NYX Raspberry Tart Butter Gloss​

​

ig81.jpg

​

ig1.jpg

​

5.jpg

​

9.jpg

​

edit1.jpg

​

​

I would definitely go with the last color!  The rest of your makeup is very muted, so a bold color on the lips really makes the look!!!

That's a tough one. I like a lot of the looks. Maybe the 2nd from the top is my favorite because the lip color is more muted to show off the eyes yet the lip color is in the same color family as the eye shadow tones. They are all beautiful looks.

You look gorgeous in all of the photos - if I had to pick one, it would be the first one, as I think you pulled off the nude lipstick beautifully with such bright eye shadows.

You are very photogenic - you remind me of a young Sarah Jessica Parker, who I think is very striking and beautiful

Latest posts

Back