Fyrinnae

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is Fyrinnae still around or what? I've been seeing a white screen on their site for a few days now. I just don't get why they don't just turn off their carts instead of shutting down their whole site. Love their products but always thought how they handled orders to be odd.

Dangit, I saw the shop opened a few days ago too and was going to order some Pixie Epoxy. I guess I'll keep waiting  :lol:

They keep opening and closing which is beyond annoying. I have a cart that I've been adding to and trying to purchase for about a month but I can never make the purchase because of their constant open/close bs. I honestly don't know if I'll ever make the purchase because it is beyond annoying.

I'm glad I ordered most of what I wanted before this. Honestly I don't understand why these indie sites DON'T want to expand business! I mean hiring a couple of people so you can keep your site opened and TAT shorter might not earn you more income, but as long as you're not LOSING money, you're doing so much for your business because you're keeping up customer goodwill! 

Looks like the website is working again. They have price increase. I wish they have swatches, it is hard for me to imagine how pigmented are the shadows.

Their website is working again and I placed small order. Looks like they are really busy and will take awhile. Do they send any samples with their orders?

they send  jar with each order. they tend to be great samples and I have loved most of them

Their website is down right now with a statement "We'll be back soon"

Mention is made on Reddit/r/indiemakeupandmore that Fyrinnae will be making perfume again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back