Have you been told that you....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been told I look like:

Amy Lee (Evanescense) and

Angelina Jolie (doesn't need introduction).

But really, I could never find myself that pretty!

I don't look like anyone either... although someone once said a "white Beyonce" LMAO!! now THAT I don't see AT ALL!!!! LOL

I have heard Crown princess of Sweden, Mariah Carey(haha) and Shakira(one guy at work.He must have been drunk!Hehe)

oh yesss...now I remember!!!! your bone structure always reminded me of princess Victoria!!!! ahh I can´t believe I didn´t think of that before :icon_wink

she´s so gorgeous, as is her sister

I don't know why, but I've been told I look like Claire Danes a handfull of times. I don't see it.

not really. but on a forum online we once had a game where people voted on what celeb you looked like and they voted angelina jolie for me. it was flattering, although i think her face is much fuller than mine with the lips, etc.

we should have a game like that here!

A drunk guy told me "You look like Christina Applegate, but way better!" Just some random strange guy. The only thing about me like her is I used to have kind of her hair color? Why cant people say, wow are you Faith Hill? :icon_lol:

Sounds fun. Let's do it!

Liz, would that "someone" be Tera Patrick?

I don't get told I look like anyone except my papa.

Back