Promo Codes and Referral Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 I had some issues using the 5FORYOU promo code on the website. I did not get the discount even though I entered it and the purchase qualified for the discount.

Initially when I contacted their customer service, I was told that once the order is placed, that it was too late to give me the discount and there was nothing they could do. (It is not like I waited a day or something. I emailed 2 minutes after entering the code and seeing it register but say 0 in the place that should have listed the credit.) 

I didn't like it but I still wanted the box so I decided to forget about it.  

However, Today, I started getting irritated about it again. I was on the site again and noticed the code and noticed my $16 something credit card charge is showing up on my account... grrrr... 

I want to be able to enjoy my box when it gets here. I do not want to grumble the whole time about the customer service.

I decided to try again contacting customer service. Ya never know, maybe you will get a different person and a different response. 

Thankfully I did. This time they said they would refund the $5.00, no problem. 

I am so glad they are fixing it because I would be so sad if I had to ban this service because now that I found them, I want to buy a lot. I feel a lot better about it now.Yay. 

BTW does anyone know how long the free shipping on the site is going to last? I got free shipping when I ordered one of the black 5 sample mystery boxes. If it is a short lived deal, I will order a couple more things while I can still get the free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back